6.5

Valn Academy was an international school, and because of that, all the foreign students needed to abide for Cadazar's culture while they were  free to practice their own country's tradition.

But from all the Cadazar's culture, they found one tradition that was interesting, which was the Cadazar's royal marriage rules.

At first, the foreign students were really shocked when the Crown Prince of Cadazar announced his relationship with the Baron's daughter, Lady Aurora Kosvon while having his official engagement with the Duke's daughter, Lady Elissa Von Xania.

Like, who the hell did that?

Even though their marriage was arranged and it was not more than a political purpose, it was definitely not normal to have a girlfriend and fiancee' at the same time. It was a vulgar action and could cause a shameful reputation for the royal family.

Well that was what they thought, but after a while, they discovered that the Kings of Cadazar were allowed to have more than one wife, which means, they practiced polygamy.

While it was normal for the people in the said country, it was not for the foreign students.

For them, having more than one wife was not unheard of, the cases there were little to none. In their own country, the king would only take a concubine if his queen couldn't bear a child, which then would be adopted by the queen for them to raise with a proper education as a future ruler (the queen then would not have the right to separate the child from his birth mother..That's why they could live peacefully) or she died young.

That made them thought,

'Were the royal family of Cadazar built connection with their lower body?'

Oh well, after what was said and done, it was not their concern.

****
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, I named this chapter as 6.5 because it was not really a real chapter..

Anyways, ENJOY!