Chapter 1

Jordan's p.o.v Dan missing: N/A

"My name is Jordan Mathewson or as my friends like to call me Kootra. Yes I'm the leader of The Creatures and I'm very proud of it." I told the cop. "when do this sorta hobby start?"He asked me. "Oh this..this isn't a hobby this is a job." I told him giving him a stern look,apparently robbing a bank is a big deal. "Now are we done with this can I go home?" I asked the officer. "You going home isn't an option Mr. Mathewson." He told me getting up. "What ever i'll just get my guys after you or something." I whispered so he couldn't hear it. "In fact they should be here by now what's taking them so long?" I questioned the officer.

Just then I heard them all of them. Ze, Dan, Dex, Kevin, Aleks, James, Seamus, Spoon. All of them were there. "Get on the fucking ground!"James yelled. "SsoH Get Kootra. Tom you and Immortal start the car. Nova you and Spoon watch the hostages. Brit you watch outside. Danz you and me are hackers." Ze called out. There's a reason why Ze is my right hand man he can call orders and take them unlike some of the others. Just then Seamus burst the door open. "Did you miss us?" He asked sarcasm in his voice. "What are you doing you'll all get killed." The officer said to Seamus. "Shut the fuck up I'm talking to Jordan." He said shooting the cop. "Lets go you got my gun?"I asked Seamus. "Yep right here."He said tossing me the gun. We loaded our guns and ran out threw the office everyone coming after us. I hoped in the car hitting the gas once every one in my group got in. "To home."Ze yelled loading his gun. Man I forgot he's a murderer. Just then James got on the COM. "Uh hate to break this to you but we got followers."He said. "I got it."Ze said jumping out the window to be picked up by Kevin. You see the other car has railings and Kevin hangs on to them to do this stuff. Seamus jumped to the front to were Ze was." I got your back Ze." He said in to his Mic.

Finally after tons of bullets we arrived at the base. "How do you do that Kevin?" Ze asked jumping off the car. "I don't know I just do."Kevin said jumping off too. Aleks and me parked the cars. "Thanks for the rescue guys I owe you on." I told them all. "Yeah well I'm going to bed I got school tomorrow." Ze said grabbing some food. "Goodnight." we all said to him. " I should be too I got school tomorrow too." Kevin said yawning. "Goodnight." We all said. "In fact Get some food and then Lights out okay its one in the morning and we have a small job tomorrow." I told them grabbing food someone had made before they had left to get me. I ate my food and went to bed. I'm so lucky to have these guys. I thought before I fell asleep.