𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 & 𝚙𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎

"Gah! That voice!"

The doors swung open to reveal a tall, icey blue haired cookie and right behind her was a small child.

"Gah! Captain Ice Cookie!? Where ye been hidin!?"

"Your habits are easily surmised, you have nowhere to run, so come quietly!"

"Gah! Dad, who is she?"
Captain Ice Cookie turned her eyes towards you, but played it off as if she didn't notice you.

"Hmph, My name don't be Navy Cookie, so your orders don't mean nothing! Make a run for it, mateys!"

As everyone started to run, you tried to keep up, well, you and Sorbet Shark Cookie did, but apparently the two of you weren't fast enough.

"Hmph, escaped again, but he won't get far. Chart a course for the Tower of Frozen Waves!"
And now, the full attention has taken upon you and Sorbet Shark.

"Oh? Two stragglers? But... no one can be THIS slow?"

"Oh brother..."
"OOOOOOooO!? OOOOOOO!"

"What's this noise....? Bubbles? I have no idea what you are saying."
This is where Peppermint Cookie makes their entrance.

"This cookie said...."

"I was always a slow runner."
Both you and Peppermint spoke in unison.

"You could understand him?" The child asked.
"Yeah, I don't know how I got that... hell I don't even know how I got you."

"OooooOo." I saved you.
"Oh yeah, kinda forgot."

"You, Sorbet Shark Cookie, is it? Tell us what you know about the Tower of Frozen Waves." The blue haired captain spoke again.

"OoooO.... Oooo0.!"
"You turned your head towards Peppermint Cookie. "I'll let you have this one."

"These bubbles are words, too."
I'm still new at being a pirate, I don't know anything.

"Hmph, never trust a pirate... for now, the two of you shall be detained until Pirate Cookie is apprehended."

"Sigh..... fine.."
"OoooOooOo..."

"Oh, erm.."
You're meaner than Pirate Cookie!

****

"Our course took us through some rough waters. But we've finally made it to the Tower of Frozen Waves.."

As you looked up to the long, tall tower, yeah, it looks very familiar.
It seems as if you have been here before.

"I think I remember this place...." You told yourself.

Ice "Where did Sorbet Shark Cookie wander off to....?"
Peppermint "Down in the cabin, something about getting far away from the water."
Y/N "Well thats strange."
Ice "A pirate thats afriad of water? Now i've seen everything."
"Ahaha." You laughed a little.

"Is that... it is! Pirate ship! Dead ahead, drop anchor!"