𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚖

(art is mine)

"You weren't always a cookie, were you, Y/N?"

You turned into your childhood self, but, older.
A heart shaped gem formed onto your right eye, but... it's broken...

"I was born with a piece of a gem, far down the ocean's core, only a few could reach the deepest part, but, after Squid Ink Cookie had attacked my homeworld at the oceans core, I was taken up to shore, by my mother, who I haven't seen in eons, Sea Fairy Cookie, had the power to turn me into a cookie, so I can live on land, but, instead of turning into who I am now, I was turned into a child... I became Y/N Cookie under my adoptive mother, Dark Enchantress Cookie... and my life has pretty much changed ever since..."

Sorbet Shark smiled. "I like you this way, Y/N, I wasn't a child either, I was under the sea for a while too... I remember hearing the stories about how you defeated many nations, and I was... really... I found you amazing, and now I get to see you in your full form..."

He pulled you into a passionate, long kiss.

"You know, I liked my cookie form better..."
"So do I..."

"Peppermint Cookie, lets hurry this up! I want to become a cookie again!"
"I'll be by your side, Sorbet."
"I'll try my best to protect you.."

-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*

Up at the surface, it was only Pirate Cookie and Captain Ice Cookie.

"Well, shiver me tembers, its best I get back to my shi-"

But, that didn't go on too well.

"Cookies of the seas need to help each other, right?"