Cuddled Me

A/N: This one is short and sweet a lot of fluff this is the shortest one I've ever written just for the start the rest are all way longer.soft.

Jimin has been busy all day trying to finish his book report; It was 3:13 PM when he had finally finished. Jimin cut his phone back on and turned off airplane mode.
He had two missed calls from his boyfriend; one at 7 PM and one at 9 PM. He decided to go over to his house since his boyfriend barely sleeps so he should be awake. He put his shoes on and snuck out of his bedrooms window.

Jimin got to Yoongi's house about ten minutes later. He climbed up to Yoongi's room window and knocked. Yoongi was sitting on his bed with a book. He jumped at the sudden noise that had startled him. He looked over at his window and saw Jimin at his window. He got up and opened the window up and helped Jimin inside his room. 

"Jimin, what the are you doing here it's past midnight, you startled me ass hold" Yoongi ranted "Love you two Yoongles" Jimin said smirking and sticking his tongue out and adding "You call me twice I had my phone off" Yoongi laughs then responds "That was hours ago you could have just texted me or waited for tomorrow, dumb ass" Yoongi said giggling the last bit. "Well since I'm here what you wanted to say" Jimin smiles shyly "Jimin your my boyfriend do I need a reason to call you I just want to talk if it was serious I would off just texted you" Yoongi said smiling at Jimin "oh okay so do you still want to talk," Jimin asked shyly "Okay" Yoongi said flashing his gummy smile and dragging Jimin toward his bed to sit down.

"So what kept you up this late" Yoongi asked "I have been working on a book report since I got home, my phone was on airplane mode since today was the last day and I keep getting distracted by my phone" Jimin explained "oh did you finish it," Yoongi asked "ya, I only turned my phone on when I was finished," Jimin said "that's good," Yoongi said "so how come you are up this late," Jimin asked "I was reading since working and composing a short song for my music class was getting frustrating so far it's not that great but do you want to hear it," Yoongi asked rubbing the back of his neck "of course" Jimin answered eagerly smiling brightly 

Yoongi got off his bed and got his headphones and computer. He returned on the bed and got his song up to play to Jimin. He put the headphones on Jimin's head and hit play. Jimin listened to the music it was soft at first but as it went on the instruments started to play more aggressively as the word developed into a deep message. Jimin listens to the song just listening to the message. 

"Aww Yoongles that was so deep it was amazing" Jimin said smiling softly at Yoongi; Yoongi blushes lightly at this "thank you" Yoongi said shyly 

Jimin hugged Yoongi "It's late I probably should head home love you Yoongi" Jimin said with a sad smile getting up "do you seriously expect me to let you go now that you're here sit down and cuddled me" Yoongi said with his hands folded "alright" Jimin said and went back to the bed. 

Jimin sat down and pulled Yoongi closer from behind cuddling him as they slept.