CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

DRISHTI'S POV - 

Was I actually so rude to him that day?

I didnt even go for his first two matches, he won both of them, but still, I should have atleast gone for his match to cheer for the team and him. 

I could have atleast called him once later. 

Godd why am I soo dumb?

"Because god wanted to make a few uniquely dumb species like you." Dhruv said from behind entering my room and jumping on the bed and then finally settling on a bean bag. 

"Hogaya gymnastics?" I asked. 

"Nahi abhi tera table mess up karna aur ek do cheezo par pen se permanent marks karna baki hain, par aaj I am not in a mood for all that so I decided to spare your room." he said and I gave him a look. 

"And yes you are thinking aloud." he added before I could ask. 

"See Dishi he came to meet you thinking you will be happy to see him." he said. 

"See Dhruv I didnt ask you to open your mouth now did I ask him to come." I said. 

"See Dishi, you shut up and listen." he said strictly and I gave him a pointed look. 

"He loves you come on understand that now, its been quite a long time now and he has not said anything because he has already been waiting too long for you to accept your or his feelings atleast, he is waiting for you to share what you feel for him, its been 7 months you have been married to him and I knew he loves you since atleast 3 months, its you who needs to sort yourself out and realize what you feel, I know what you do but I want you to realize and figure it out yourself." he said before I could speak. 

"Dhruv you shut up, simply telling anything." I said, he could be right though. 

"You really think that I am blabbering?" he asked seriously. 

"Okay no you are not fine but I dont know." I said. 

"You were rude to him that day for starters to start thinking." he said. 

"What? I am not rude okay, and i was just telling what I felt that day." I said. 

"You are not rude seriously?" he asked. 

"You find me rude? Okay go get lost, f*ck off go." I said fuming. 

"That was so polite." he said and I threw a pillow on him which he obviously caught. 

"That was not rude for me, I have known you for 17 years and has known you for barely 7 months, so for any person who is still getting to know you, thats damn rude." he said. 

"But I dont know what to do yaar, I first of all didnt expect him to land up here, not like he came after me, he had a tournament here but still, he came up on the ice rink not knowing how to ice skate just because I was there, what if he fell and broke a bone or two? He would be out of the tournament before it started. Does he have any brains to call me out, he didnt know how to skate, I did." I said all together. 

"So its care for him that made you angry that day." he said. 

"No his stupidity." I said, care my foot. 

"I know, remember when Mira fought with her boy friend you gave her an advice to talk it out with him than just keeping things in, then when I forget Riya's birthday you asked me to take her on a date, when Anu fought with her boy friend and she knew it was her fault you told her to take him out and make him feel special saying that its not the guys who need to make the girl feel special and say sorry always." he said, giving me a number of examples about girlfriend boyfriend relationships but not telling me why he is telling me all this.