CHAPTER FORTY NINE

AUTHOR'S POV - 

"Akash I am making sand castles you do what you want to." Drishti screamed at Akash who was trying to convince her for kite surfing. 

"See Dishi, if you dont come for kite surfing, you are dead." Akash said. 

"Ohh main darr gayi." Dishi dramatically said and then stuck her tongue out at him and continued with the castle she was making. 

"You girls are making this sand castle like some 5 year old kids." Dhruv said. 

"And you on day to day basis behave like one." Riya said adding another tower the the castle. 

"Will this be the castle in Aladdin or the one in Beauty in the Beast?"Drishti asked. 

"Seriously? You never watched beauty in the beast." Akash stated. 

"No one asked you Mr. Akash you go na if you want to." Drishti said and before she knew Akash had jumped on the sand castle she was making and spoilt it all.

"Are you some blind man? Cant you see my castle, now you see, this very sand of my castle will go in your eyes. Revenge time." Drishti said and took a fistful of sand and ran behind Akash. 

"Dishi yaar spare me." Akash begged but who was Drishti to give a damn. 

"Dishi stop yaar sorry bas." Akash said. 

"Bus gayi bus stand par." Drishti said 

"Arre Dishi bro sorry, I just wanted to go kite surfing." Akash said. 

"But I didnt I told you na you go if you want to why did you spoil my land then?" Drishti asked. 

"Land?" Akash asked. 

"My choco land that I was making." Drishti said continuing the chase. 

"What rubbish choco land on sand, and what would you do with them later, eat?" Akash asked. 

"I wanted to make choco land by making choco castles on sand and you spoiled it idiot." Drishti said and threw sand on Akash. Akash also picked some sand and threw it on Drishti and it went into her eyes and she went a few steps back and her eyes started burning to she closed them, and tried to rub her eyes and banged into someone. 

"Sorry my stupid best friend turned me blind, bye." she said with her eyes closed and turned only to be pulled back. 

"Who are you? See my eyes are hurting but the fact that I am a karate white belt is true, I can hit you and break your bones even with eyes closed." Drishti yelped. 

"Karate white belt seriously?" a voice came. 

"Your voice sounds familiar, it sounds like the heavy and husky voice of my gorilla, that remind me, leave me or else my husband will thrash you he has very strong and powerful muscles, be scared of him." Drishti said. 

"Scared of your husband?" the same voice came. 

"You can be scared of gorillas also, same thing, but the only difference is that this gorilla looks like a human and is hot, dont get me started on his abs and he is also famous so that means that you will be brought in front of media and then he will punch you, tumhari toh puri izzat ki dhajiya uda denga mera gorilla, I am warning you back off." Drishti threatened. 

"Hot gorilla ha?" the voice came. 

"Enough mahn I will actually punch you now." Drishti screamed and turned and put her hand up which was brought down.

"Atleast see who you are punching." the voice came. 

"You are also talking like my husband, seriously, even he talks without using his brain at most times, actually he does not have one. Cant you see that i have sand in my eyes and they are burning so I cant open my eyes." Drishti screamed. 

ODIO AMANTE [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें