Why

Even I have no idea, why I am what I am, why I feel as shitty as I do. I have no clue. My friends tell me I'm perfect, that they'd kill to be in my shoes. I'd smile, and politely tell them that they are wonderful as well. I truthfully believe that. They are far more amazing and worthwhile than me. I have no clue why. Maybe it's because they laugh with their eyes or they can understand things that I don't or the mere fact that they feel 'cause unfortunately I lost mine; my ability to commit to something because I like it, not because that's what society dictates me to do. Looking back, I was probably able to smile with my eyes to but now, unfortunately, that warm, fuzzy feeling exists only in my memories.

Even I, have no clue why I became like this. Lifeless. Ghostly. A person who exists but isn't that much of an existence. I have no clue how I got here. I was so sure of what I wanted, what I didn't. Yet, I'm beginning to question every little detail, speck, and situation.

Why? Why am I here? Do I even belong here?

A part of me believes that I belong to another universe -far from the horrors that I face in the real world. Yet, a part of me screams that I am here for a reason. Dumb. Idiotic. Uncannily stupid. I believe I am in a world for a purpose that my soul hungers for.

Indeed, I am probably a fool for believing but aren't we all are?

We believe that we exist for a certain reason for that belief helps us to stay sane in this crazy world we didn't ask to be born in.*