.Denki Kaminari.

It's dark. Am I finally dead? Did I do it?

Wait, no. There's people talking. Shinso and Midoriya!

With that, I sat up straight in the bed, only to be tackled back down in a hug. 

"You Idiot! W-What is wrong with you?! Why didn't you talk to us?!" Shinso's voice was muffled by the sweatshirt I was currently wearing.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked quietly, hoping he wasn't talking about what I thought he was.

"I know you know what I'm talking about. We found everything. All of it. You should know that we're here for you." Shinso said, pulling away from me and motioning towards Izuku, who stood in the background biting his nails.  

"I'm sorry. Can we talk about this a little bit later though? You guys still haven't told me where I am." I tried to change the topic, earning a sigh in response.

Eventually, they gave in and told me I was at Aizawa's house. 

"Um, why am I off of campus? can't we all like, get in trouble? Most of all, why am I at Aizawa Sensei's? You two have got some explaining to do." I sighed, looking around the room. 

What I expected to be an adult room with boring colors, ended up being a room quite like a young adults. There were work books piled onto a messy desk, accompanied by a spinny chair piled with clothes. 

On a bookshelf, there was manga and random knick-knacks as well. The closet was half open and clearly a mess. The bed I was laying in had gray sheets and a dark blue comforter. There was a variety of pillows and stuffed animals. It seemed to be a full sized bed. 

"Um. Well, you see. We won't get in trouble." Izuku explained sheepishly. 

As I was about to ask why, a beeping sound filled the room.

Looking down at his phone, Shinso sighed. 

"I'll go pick up Eri from daycare and we'll pick up some pizza for dinner. Are you okay with just plain cheese?" He directed the question towards me, glancing over. I simply nodded. 

"Okay, I'll feed the cats and explain what's going on." Izuku said, looking over at me with an empathetic look. I looked to the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Okay. Zuku, do you know where dad keeps the keys? Y'know what, I'll just take the train. see you later, Zuku, Denki." With that, he left the room. 

I looked up at Izuku, waiting for his explanation. 

"Do you want our whole story, or just why you and us are here?" It was his turn to avoid eye contact. 

"I want to know everything. About you two, why we're off campus, where we even are, and- Everything." I said, almost turning to a rant. 

"Okay. But first, can you help me feed the cats?"