.Denki Kaminari.

He looked to be deep in thought. Was Shinso really that mysterious? That's kinda hot.

"Alright, how about I start here. Not long after Dad brought me in, I met Shinso. Under good circumstances? No. We met in the middle of the night, down and out of town, by the river.

"It was a complete chance encounter but I ended up calling Dad and Pops to come pick us up. While we waited, we got to know each other, I found out that his biological parents had died in a house fire, so I convinced him to move in with us.

"Dad and Pops adopted us and told us that when I school, go by different last names. Any questions?" As he asked that, we heard the front door open.

Wait, so should I start calling them by their real names?

"Zuku! Come help us!" Shinso's voice yelled from down the hall.

"Oh, I'll be right back. On the way!" The last part of his sentence was obviously meant for Hitoshi.

Setting his cup in the sink, he ran out of the kitchen.

I was left, sitting awkwardly, in the kitchen by myself. Eventually, they came walking in.

Hitoshi had a yellow back pack slung over his shoulder and reusable grocery bags hanging from one arm while he held the hand of a little girl with his other. In her hands, were red and green folders. The keep at home and the return to school folders. Walking behind them, was Izuku. In his arms were two pizza boxes as well as a bag of what looked to be soda and bread sticks.

"Welcome back." I smiled, reaching my arms out to help with the stuff Hitoshi was holding.

He handed me the bags and gave a grateful smile, mumbling a small thank you as he turned and picked up the kid.

Placing her in the chair one away from where I sat previously, he set the bag on the ground next to her and looked back up at us.

"Did Zuku explain?" He asked me, glancing up at me, then moving to the grocery bags.

"Yeah. About you and him at least. Um, if its not too much to ask, why were you two down by the river? That's a really far walk from here and he said that he had to call for someone to pick you guys up so-" As I kept talking, I got a glimpse of Izuku.

He was waving his arms across his neck, mouthing the words 'stop please stop talking' I did as told and looked to the ground.

I heard a chuckle, prompting me to look up. When I did, It was Hitoshi.

"Zuku, it's fine. As far as I'm aware, you and I are both better, we got the necessary help, so don't worry." He said over his shoulder, then his gaze landed on me. As it did, his face became serious.

"You've seen that river, right? How fast the water runs and the sharp rocks below the bridge and beyond that point. To put it simply, we were going to jump. It was dark, and late, and supposedly the perfect spot. But, we saw each other, and realized we weren't alone. That, Denki, is why we're so worried about you. We don't want you to have to go there to know you're not alone." As the words left his mouth, time seemed to stop completely.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know, I-I didn't mean to trigger anything and I'm so so so so so sorry if I did. But, if I can say this, thank you. It feels better knowing that there are people who have gotten past this and- well, it gives me hope, if I'm being honest." I looked down embarrassed, fidgeting with my hands.

"Hey, it's okay-"

"Um, Zuzu, Hito, Hito's boyfriend. I'm hungry and the pizza is getting cold." A little voice from behind Hitoshi said.

"Oh, sorry. Let's eat!"