.Izuku Midoriya.

"Okay. But first, can you help me feed the cats?" I asked, turning towards the door. 

"Oh, um yeah. Sure." He stuttered, standing up from Shinso's bed and following me out the door. 

We walked silently down the hallway, I assume he was simply looking around, but once we made it to the spiral stair case, that beautiful silence was broken. 

"Holy~! It goes up, and down! Is that a chandelier? Whoa! You could slide down these on a mattress! Izuku! Wait up!" He ranted, running to catch up with me. I chuckled, stopping and grabbing the railing. 

He gave me a confused look as I smirked. 

"I know a faster way down." I said, jumping to sit on the railing. 

"Um, I don't think jumping is advised." He chuckled, glancing down at how high we were. Right now, we were only two stories up so we wouldn't die or anything. 

"Oh come on, live a little!" I smiled, letting go of the railing and sliding down to the bottom. 

"Izuku!"

When I reached the bottom, I slid effortlessly off the railing and landed on my feet. 

Soon enough, Denki came sliding down, not as elegantly, but he still made it. 

After his lecture about how I could've died, I lead him down the hall way and into the cat's room. 

"You're not allergic to cats, right?" I asked, my hand hovering the door knob. He shook his head and gave me a smile. 

"Good." 

I opened the door, revealing all of the cat towers, beds, toys, and of course, cats, scattered across the room. 

I motioned for him to follow me as I walked to the connected closet. I grabbed the cat milk for the kittens and handed it to Denki.  

"That little play pen over there has our kittens in it, normally Dad feeds them,  but hes not here, so we'll have to do." I explained, grabbing the bottles. 

"Oh. Understandable." With that, he walked over to the play pen.

Once we finished up with the cats, we walked across the downstairs floor and into the kitchen. 

Sitting at the island, I sighed. 

"So, said you wanted to know everything?" I asked, standing up again to grab a drink. 

He nodded, excepting the water bottle. 

Okay, I'll start with how we got here. As for me, I have a quirk that my biological parents didn't like at all. At that point, I was already on thin ice, but when I came out as Gay, they disowned me. 

"I was wondering from then on. I mean, I was only a first year in middle school, newly out of the closet, I got bullied for being 'quirkless', and I didn't have a home to return to anymore. 

"Then, one night, Dad came along, or, 'Eraser head'  as everyone else says, and found me. He brought me back here, where I met Pops, or 'Present Mic' and their cats. Any questions so far?" I looked up from my mug of hot tea, finally meeting his eyes. 

"Uh, yeah. Just one. What exactly is your quirk? I never see you practicing it in school and, if it's to much of a touch subject you don't have to answer, but why would you biological parents hate it so much?" His face was completely serous as he asked this question. 

"Well, It's called 'spirit'. The doctors said it's a quirk they haven't heard of before." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck.

When I said that, he looked a little upset so I caved and explained to him how it worked. 

"Now, Toshi, right? Where should I start?"