Chapter 3 - You are Elrond?

(There are three gifs that i'm gonna put in this and the two next chapters and i gotta say.. They are too adorable. And that face on him in this gif.. IT'S SO ADORABLE AND SAD I CAN'T- Ok sorry. I'll stop.)

You let out a chuckled. "What's so funny?" Elrond asked confused, yet calm. "You can't be Elrond.. He isn't a real person.. He is an imaginary character.." He blinked couple of times. "I am rather sure that I am a real person, my lady. After all I am sitting in front of you right now. Speaking of which.. If it isn't too rude to ask, who are you?" "(Y/n)." You answered bluntly. "Why are your ears so pointy? Are they fake?" "Of course not. They are pointy because I'm an elf.. Well half elf to be exact." A small smile formed on his lips. "How could I be sure that you really are him?" "How do you even know me?" Elrond asked. He didn't ask it rudely. He was just interested. "Well.. you are in a movie. And a book." "Mo-vie?" Elrond repeated. "Is that some.. Odd language that I don't know of." Elrond tilted his head slightly. You had to admit, his genuine interest was quite adorable. 

"No. Movies are like these.. Moving pictures that tell a story." "Alright.. How do you see these mo-vies?" You found it funny how he clearly pronounced the word wrong. "You can for example watch them through a tv. Look I have one." You pointed at the black screen. "It's.. not showing anything.. Is it broken?" "Nope. I just haven't turned it on." You grabbed the remote and soon the screen lit up. "Now it's on." You informed. Elrond's eyes widened. He stared at the screen in awe his eyes glittering slightly. Then he shook his head and held his hands against his forehead as if he was collecting his thoughts back together. "I am getting side tracked. I need to get back to Imladris." "Back to Rivendell, eh? How did you get here?" You didn't know why but you were going along with it.. Somewhere deep down you believed him. But he was claiming to be a made up character. He could have been anyone. "Well.. It happened yesterday.."

(*Flashback*)

Elrond sat by a certain lake. Arwen was with him and she leaned against his shoulder. Her brown hair curtained her face. Elrond sighed calmly. It was the purple moon once again. The magestic moon was a beautiful shade of light lavender. Like usually the beams of the moon went threw certain crystals that opened a portal in the lake. Then suddenly someone fell in. Elromd stood up quickly and ran in. Arwen followed close behind. Elrond pushed the person closer to the shore and Arwen grabbed him and pulled him on the shore. The portal started sucking Elrond in and he fought the pulling portal the best he could but he slipped and hit his head. "Ada!" (Ada=Dad) were the last word's Elrond heard as he disappeared down the portal .

(*2nd person POV)

"I remember blacking out. And then I woke up here." Elrond finished. You noticed how Lily had made her way on Elrond's lap and he was calmly petting the small ferret. You were surprised by the action of the ferret. She usually didn't trust strangers. He seemed to be an exception. "She trusts you." You smiled first looking at the ferret and then at Elrond. "What is her name?" Elrond asked returning the eye contact. "Lily." You answered which caused the small ferret to turn look at you slowly. She was enjoying the affection. "Are you hungry?" You decided to ask seeing how he had been unconscious for multiple hours and probably had not eaten anything. "Maybe a little." He admitted. "Alrighty. Well I guess I'm going to prepare some dinner early." You said already getting up. "No need, lady (Y/n)! I can wait 'til you are hungry." Elrond said hurriedly. "If you say say." You shrugged before sitting back down. 

You were startled by the doorbell ringing. Elrond was startled too. He almost dropped Lily. He apologized to the ferret. You ran to open the door. "Hi!" It was Serenity. You didn't open the door fully. "Hey.. What are you doing here, Ser?" You looked past her to see that she was indeed alone. "I was nearby getting some groceries and decided to come see you! And you didn't answer your phone so I decided to also check on you." Serenity informed caringly. "A-ha. I'm fine.. Now if you excuse me.." "OH! You have a guest!" Serenity smiled widely. You stayed quiet for a moment. Then you looked back and saw Elrond walking over. "Uhh.. Yeah. He is a.. Friend." "Alrighty. I love his Elrond cosplay.. Not gonna lie, he totally nailed it." You let out a nervous chuckle. "Yup, that's what I said." You rubbed the back of your neck. You felt him stop behind you. "So.. What's your name?" Serenity asked. "My name is E.." You opened your mouth to cut him off but he finished before you could up with a fake name. "Ethan." "Oh. It is very nice to meet you Ethan. My name is Serenity." Serenity smiled looking past you at the handsome 'elf'. She offered her hand for a handshake. Elrond mirrored the gesture"

"Lovely to meet you as well, lady Serenity." Serenity chuckled at his formality."You two are going to make a great couple. She is obsessed with Lord of the rings too." You felt yourself redden at the comment. "Anyway! I must go. I'm hoping to see you both on Sunday!" "Alright, bye!" You waved after her. After she had disappeared down the stairs you pulled the door shut. You turned around quickly and noticed that Elrond was in fact standing right behind you. He looked down at you before saying. "I didn't know if telling your friend I claim to be 'an imaginary character' was a good idea. I hope you aren't angry, my lady." You slid past him and asked. "Not at all.. But how did you make up that name?" He followed after you back to the living room and answered. "Tv." You let out a heh and sat down. You sighed and rubbed your face with your fingers. "Well.. Now Serenity is expecting me to bring you with me tomorrow." "Where are we going exactly?" "Shopping." You answered but like you had expected Elrond looked back at you with a questioning look. "To buy new clothes and stuff." "Oh. Is there a library near there by any chance?" "Probably. Why?" "I need to study to get back home."