Fɪᴠᴇ

July 17th 2020
Mᴇʟᴏ🦍
I walked into Loyalty job and walked around waiting for her cuz she's bout to get off and she's needed me to pick her today cuz her car in the shop.

Are you here for Loyal? One of her coworkers asked. I nod putting my hands in my pocks.

I'll go get her. She said walking away. Then Loyalty came out and walked over to me.

Are you ready? I asked.

Yes. She said. We walked out the store and to my car.

You wanna go to my house or yours? I asked.

Mines I need to shower. She said. I nod and I drove to her house. When we got to her house she went to shower I stayed downstairs with her brothers.

How's ya brothers? Her older brother Darrel asked.

They good they at the studio right now making music I guess Ion know I'm not into all that music shit. I said.

What's sup with you? Princeton asked.

Nothing really I've been playing basketball so much so I try to give ya crazy ass sister some attention before she kill me. I said making them laugh.

You ain't lying she do be going crazy for attention. Darrel said.

Oh yeah I remember when dad wasn't paying her no mind at all one day and she got mad and took her anger out on us cuz he wasn't paying her attention. Princeton said.

What y'all talking bout? She asked walking downstairs. She right over to me and sat on my lap and she had on this little ass shorts.

Yoo go change ya shorts. I said.

This my house. She said.

Loyalty Ion care who house this is go change shorts bruh. I said.

No. She said.

Ight so we'll tell dad. Darrel said. She rolled her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder and scrolled through Instagram.

Dad ya daughter won't go change her shorts. Princeton said as Odell walked into the house.

Loyalty go change ya fucking pants now. He said.

Ughhh you guys are sooo annoying. She groaned getting up and walked back upstairs to her room. I tried to hard to keep my eyes off her ass.

Aye boy watch ya eyes. Odell said.

My fault I really tried trust me. I said. Then like 15mins passed and she still didn't come down so I went up and she was sleeping. I sucked my teeth and slapped her ass.

Ouch baby. She whined.

How the fuck you fall asleep? I asked rubbing her ass.

I wasn't finna changed so I knew if I stayed in here nobody would say anything then I just laid down on my phone and fall asleep. She said.

Im hungry ma. I said.

Stop. She said.

Damn I mean mamas. I said. She lean down and kissed me. I kissed her back and then we pulled away.

What you doing tomorrow? I asked.

I have to work from 8-3 so if don't mind being a sweet boyfriend and drop me off and pick me up again from work please. She said. I nod and looked at her.

What? She asked.

I can't stare at my gorgeous baby. I said. She giggled and blushed but she tried to hide it in failed cuz it to late. I laughed and kissed her cheek.