Chapter 2

Everybody was getting ready for the party Cat invited them to. Everybody except André.
Cat pulled up to André's house with everybody else and noticed he didn't come out.

"André? Andre? ANDRE?!" Cat screamed as she knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" André shouted back.

"André why aren't you dressed up?"
"For what?"
"For the party tonight"
"There's a party?"
"Yeah, don't you remember when I invited you yesterday?"

Andre remembered how he zoned out yesterday when Cat was talking to him.

"Sorry I forgot I'll get ready what time is the party?" André asked
"It's at 11pm it's 10:37pm right now, hurry up we were planning to get something to eat all together."

10 mins later André opened the front door and got into the car. He sat in between Jade and Cat. He was shaking a bit and was zoning out. Jade and Cat both noticed. Anyways they all decided to go to the party and skip the food because they would be late.

"Hey man what's wrong with you" Jade asked with a smirk on her face.
"Hello? André? Answer me?!"

"Oh hey" André replied softly.
"So what's going on?" Cat asked

"I'm good why do you guys think there's something going on, t-t-there's nothing going on, NOTHING"  André said with shaking legs.

"You're literally shaking" Jade said
"Yeah there's obviously something wrong" Cat said

"Well I'm fine and you guys should just leave me alone!" André Shouted.

"Alright" Cat said with tears streaming down her face.

Jade hugged her and started singing so Cat could calm down. André felt guilty for making her upset but he didn't even know what was wrong with him....