Chapter 6

André just walked up to Tori and is very suspicious...

André's POV :

Tori is acting very weird, I wonder what's up
I'm going to go walk up to her and ask
She just looked at me and walked away very fast... what?

"Tori, Tori, wait up Tori why are you running"

André pulls her into the Janitor's closet...

"OWWW, why did you pull my arm?"
"What is going on with you?"
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"Oh you know what I mean, why were you acting weird at lunch, running when you saw me in the hallways?..."

"André, listen now's not a great time, it's just I don't want to hurt my best friend...."
"Tori come on you can talk to me, it's André only me"
"Okay but first promise you won't tell anyone?"
"Of course, I promise"
"Okay so, I think I like Cat... I know I know it's very wrong of me when you really like her and I just don't know why I do but I do ever since I first met her and i" she said with tears in her eyes.

"hey, hey, it's okay you can't control what you feel and it's okay slow down and take deep breaths in and deep breaths out"
"okay I just feel like i'm a bad person right now for liking her and to be honest I don't even know what I am right now"
"What do you mean?"
"Like i don't know if i'm straight or bi or maybe even a lesbian i don't know what this makes me but i'm so so sorry and I don't even-
"heyyy give ol' André a little hug alright everything is going to be alright, in the end i don't care what sexuality you are because you'll always be my best friend and that will never change, hey I know what will cheer you up"
"NOZU?!"
"You guessed it now come on wipe those tears and lets gooo!!"

**************************************************
Tori's POV:

Nozu was fun with André but I can't stop thinking about Cat I just don't know should if I tell her? Should I not? Maybe she doesn't like me?
I'm going to call André maybe that'll calm me down...

"Hey André"

"Heyyyy, how you doing?"

"I don't know, I can't stop thinking about Cat"

"Tell me what you're thinking"

"I honestly don't know what I should do like should I tell her? Should I not? Is she into me? Is she into girls? Also the whole sexuality thing"

"Okay i'm here so let's start with the first question, okay?"

"Okay"

"I think that you should tell her because, firstly it will make you feel better and secondly who knows what if she likes you, I mean she talks about you to me and Jade a lot"

"WAIT WHATT?! She talks about me, what kinda things does she say"

"She doesn't say mean things" , he laughed, "She says nice things like she always mentions your singing also your hair and she likes the boots you wear"

"Wow- i- i- I'm lost for words oh man... André you don't even understand how much better I feel right now, anyways so you really think I should tell her?"

"Yeah go for it"

"Okay thanks André"

"Bye skinny jeans"

"Heyyyyy don't say thattt you- you- I don't have anything to say back"

"Okay, well my grandma is screaming in the kitchen I gotta go"

"Aha, byeee"

"bye"

I guess i'll tell Cat tomorrow at school then..
I wonder how André feels about this because he seemed pretty calm today... what if he doesn't like Cat? But he said he did...anyways
I'm going to go to bed it's getting late....

AN: hey guys I hope you like this Chapter the next one might be Cat's POV so I hope you enjoy that too also tell me if you want me to include the other characters too because right now it's mostly just Tori and André, anyways a new chapter will be out soon. ;)