Chapter 7:

Cat's POV

I wonder why Tori is running away from André, maybe they're playing a game haha

Cat laughs at her thoughts and gets stares from other kids walking past.

Why is André pulling Tori into the Janitor's Closet...maybe he's kidnapping her, i'll go up to them.
Oh no Jade is coming towards me, how will i get Tori...

"Hey Cat"

"hey"

"What's wrong Cat, you look disappointed"

"No i'm fine aha"

I put on a fake smile which was thankfully believable enough for Jade.

"Okay well what are you doing tonight?" Jade asked

"Nothing, why?"

"Do you want to help me babysit my little brother since both my parents are out tonight?"

"yeah sure what i time?"

"5pm until around 9pm"

"okay sure i can do that see you then"

Jade walks away and Tori and André walk out of the Janitor's closet.

Dang it they just came out of the closet, now i'll never know what they're laughing about..

Tori catches Cat staring at her...

"heyyy cat"

"hiii"

"Why were you staring at me"

Oh my god, did she notice? now what am i gonna do...

"i wasn't staring at you bahahaha"

"yes you were, you were staring at my butt"

Cat''s face turned pink.

"heyyyy what is this, some kinda quiz for Cat hahaha let's go to class we're gonna be late"

"alright" Tori nervously laughed

wow that was awkward, i don't think that was the best save but we have some time until i see Tori again.
I love her boots, I wonder where she gets them from.
Also her jeans and jacket and....

AN: Hey guys this was short but here was Cat's POV. Obviously had to include typical Cat-like lines in this hope you enjoyed. Maybe next Chapter we'll find out why Cat cares so much about Tori or maybe even André..... who knows?