Sans.

-major character death-

Over and over. Genocide. He's seen them all die so many times he's almost indifferent to it now. All of them except him. Papyrus. His brother. Every time he dies, Sans is always there to witness it. It's as if they want him to suffer. His soul cracks a bit more every time. Pieces fall out and force themselves back in. He always has a dull, throbbed pain in his chest. He sits in judgement hall, black eyes looking around the empty space. Flowey pops up next to him. "Smiley trash-bag...." Sans looks down. "We both know we can't keep this up for long. Another few genocides and one of us is gonna snap." Sans sighed. "I know. I thought I could get through to the kid, but it seems that we have no choice now." Both of their eyes were voids of hopelessness. Tethered only to this pitiful world by the constant resets. No joy shown through, and it had begun to take a toll on them. They were the only ones who understood. None of the others could remember, and even if they could, they wouldn't be able to stop it. The continuous loop of pain. "Gotta go. Later, weed." Flowey winked, though there was no happiness in it. "See ya, pal." Said the flower, sinking down. Sans walked through the desolate ruins of his home. Dust whirled in the wind, the empty silence of the world around him becoming more and more familiar. Sans walked into his house and saw a message scrawled into the wall with blood.

i knOw yOU were wAtChing.

Sans' eyes widened.

He cried for help.

But nobody came.

——————————

He was at judgment hall again. He felt a stinging pain. Tears dripped from his eye sockets. His head was swimming.

Feebly. He called for help with the last bit of strength he had.

But nobody came.