twenty three

Jin's POV

I woke up just to see that YoonGi is laying on the floor unconscious. I got him up and looked at his face and what scared me the most - the neck and arm. I've seen too much detective movies to know that something wrong happened.

"YoonGi! Wake up!"

I shouted at the man while lightly shaking him.

He opened his eyes and got up by himself just to crawl beside me and show the bathroom. I got him up and helped him to get the bandages ready. He let himself help for the first time.

"What the hell YoonGi? Why did you self harm?"

I asked the boy who was looking at the ceiling. He didn't speak.

"Yoo-"

He suddenly cutted me.

"BECAUSE I HAD THIS NIGHTMARE THAT AGUST D TRAPPED ME IN CHAINS AND CHOKED ME TO DEATH!"

He looked at me with anger and turned to the ceiling. The man calmed down.

"Get notes because I'll tell that nightmare only once."

I got my book for his dreams and a pen. I was taking notes while he was telling me the whole story with tears in his eyes.

"...And I got the handle-"

"By what hand?"

"By two hands. And I opened the door."

He got his hands on his mouth.

"Just to see Agust raping Y/n."

His voice cracked and he started sobbing. It was hard for my best friend to tell that since he really cares about his past girlfriend.

I left the pen and my notepad just to go hug him. I feel so bad for the boy.

"After that, I saw my body from above for a while and I died."

He sat up and I stopped him, leaning him back to his pillow.

"You need to rest now YoonGi, don't force it."

He hesitated for a while but gave up.

"Don't tell anyone but John. Okay?"

I nodded and smiled. He cracked one too and it made me happy.

'It's good to see YoonGi happy since he practically never shows his feelings. He's getting better at it though.'

Y/n's POV

BlackPink chose to fuck around and do everything.

ARMY's were fuming with anger hence I hurt my ex, the fandom that I was personally a part of, threw me out the door.

I hung out with Harry after the comeback promotions for the second BlackPink album rolled around. Hence our hits Black Dress, Peek-A-Boo, Dramatic, Bad Boy, and my diss track The Baddest gained a massive push from the general public, we were performing for a month and a half.

Rosie walked beside me to record my mixtape and put it together. When we walked down the street, everyone was looking at me with disgust.

'Fuck, it's still bad.'

I lowered my head and we headed to the studio as I felt Rosie hugging me in comfort.

"Don't think of it, just go."

We stepped to the studio. Rosie went for a date with Jamie. I locked myself in the pitch black room, cracked my back and sat in the purple chair.

'Let's roll.'