New Year.

POV:Sonic

    Beep! Beep! I woke up to the beeping of my black and red alarm clock.

Jeez that time already? I thought as I got out of bed to get my uniform. We boy Mobians didn't have to wear pants nor clothes, but J just felt comfortable with them on.

I walked into my big closet, to get my uniform for my now new school. I pulled it out, and held it up to my body to see if it fits.

I did and I continued to get changed. But you don't need to know those details. 

After getting it on, I walked out of my closet and down the stairs, into the kitchen.

"Hey Babe?" I asked to check my boyfriend was still there. Of course he wasn't, he usally would be at the bar hitting on chicks.

Ugh. Man! He better be here at my classes are done.

I walked over to the stove, only to dhe my boyfriend's dirty dishes with a letter on.

'Hey sweetie,
Do me a favour and clean up for me. I know I said two nights were the last but I had to go to work early and didn't have time this morning.
Thx.
-Scrouge <3'

I sighed. It was going to be a long day. And I was right.

Once I walked into the school building, I didn't see Scrouge which told me, he skipped school.

From what I know it's not the first time he had done this. I heard a loud, Thunk. I turned around see what I guessed to be the school bully.

Scrouge did say that I wasn't allowed to comment on anything. Wether good or bad.

I was I could help him.....Screw it! I walked up to the bully. "That's not right" I told him.

He stopped and looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world. "I-I" was all he could say.

He was a black and red striped hedgehog, with red shiny eyes.  Wow, he's handsome  I thought as we stared at each other.

"Names Shadow" he said holding out his hand and looking at me akwardly.

I didn't really care I was doing the same thing. "N-nice to meet you..I'm Sonic" I said trying hard not to stutter.

POV: Shadow

He ways adorable. He was a blue, cute, hedgehog. I won't be surprised if he had a lover.

Then agsin I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. The way he acted, completely showed he like boys.

"Would you like to sit with me at lunch?" I asked, he looked at me unsurely. Then nodded politely.

Adorable  I thought as the bell rang, "Cya, Sonic, I'll meet you by the cafeteria door kay?" I stated waving bye to him while walking.

Who ever is dating him is pretty lucky. But if he's single, he will be mine.

(WORDS:484, Akidio made up this story I'm just putting more detail into it. Kk, bye!)