Meetings

{Akidio PoV}

We walked into  Chao Highschool. Basically, me and Koki have been going to this school since we were 15. Shadow is one of my best friends, as for Koki, her and her friend Rouge get along pretty well.

Koki looked like she was gonna have a nosebleed after I looked up from my phone, while we were walking into the lunch room.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, as I looked up from my grey phone. Her nose was bleeding like she was reading on of her favorite fanfictions. 

She then tapped my shoulder rapidly, and pointing over to Shadow sitting with a blue hedgehog. 

We walked up to them and put my hand on the table while standing next to it. Basically leaning on it. Koki sat down, across from Shadow and the blue hedgie, her face lighting up.

{Sonic PoV}

I didn't know any of the people who sat across from us. But the light blue hedgehog lit up like she saw an old friend.

"Koki" Shadow laughed. "Sonic I want to introduce these girls, the light blue one is Koki, and the teal one is Akidio" he finished. 

I shook my head to show I understood. "Are you Shadow's boyfriend?!" The light blue one, Koki, scream quietly. 

"Uh....."

*~*~*Time skip: 3:27*~*~*

"Thanks for walking me home Shadow" I said gericously. He smiled and nodded while I went to open my door.

I opened and walked in, I waved good bye whiling entering. "Hello?" I heard someone say. Oh no! He's here!  I thought, Scrouge walked down the stairs.

His eyes widened when he saw me. "I TOLD YOU THAT I BROKE IT OFF!" he screamed. "Scrouge! This is my house!" I shouted back clearly trying to hold back my fear.

"SO?! YOUR STUFF IS RIGHT BY THE DOOR, NOW LEAVE!" I did just that I grabbed my stuff, and ran out the door. Luckly Shadow was still there.

"Shady?" I asked he truned around and saw me with little of tears out of my eyes. "Sonic? What happened?" He asked concerned.

"Scrouge took over my house....could I?" I didn't need to finish my sentence, "Of course Sonic" he said and took my hand.

"Come on, Let's go" he said, I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked off to his house. Hopefully it will get better.

A/N: Does anyone else listen to audio of YouTube videos? Cause I do. Yea I know it's weird. Okay, uhhhhhhhh. Getting my hair cut tomorrow. I'll show a picture.

 So yeah except it's blonde

So yeah except it's blonde. Okay Cya!