Misc

Hey guys! This is a part where I kind of interact with all my readers I guess lol, and it will also hold little tidbits about this story. I hope you all enjoy my random thoughts!

Behind The Scenes Info:

1. Daza wasn't originally her brother. At first, it was Zasai but then someone figured it out, so I decided to change who her brother was lol. It all worked out in the end, though. Also, Zasai isn't the serial killer (if you all remember back that far lol). He is named after a serial killer.

2. Apparently, the old name for Spark was Dust. I don't remember naming it that lol, all I remember is Spark. I did make a cover with the name Dust on it, so here it is lol

 I did make a cover with the name Dust on it, so here it is lol

3. I remember planning this story out like a year ago, and I had written things down on a piece of paper sloppily so my sister wouldn't be able to read it. However, some of the things on it don't apply anymore. My first idea was the Asake and Zuko were in love with each from the beginning of Spark but didn't know it. I guess that still applies ish, but not really lol because they fought all the time.

4. At first, her father was actually going to die. I was going to have Asake kill him, but then I decided to have him live instead.

5. Asake was always going to get molested by Zhao. That was actually one of my first ever ideas for this series, and I hope I wrote her trauma good enough. Also, if any of you have ever experienced what Asake went through, don't think that it was your fault at all. With Asake's sexual assault, I tried to make it clear that it is never the girl's fault. If anyone of you need to talk about anything, my pm's are always open. 

6. Having her mom from Kyoshi Island came when someone commented saying how it would be cool if she was part Earth Kingdom lol. The original idea of Zoa was that she just faked her death because she didn't want to deal with Yagow anymore lol. So, thanks you for that idea lol

7. The original quote for Flames wasn't what is is now. The reason why I got the idea for the twin flames thing was because I was reading an article on Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox, and she said that her and MGK were like twin flames. I was intrigued, so I did a little research and decided to include that in here lol. 

8. My favorite book to write was Flames. I really liked when she was on the island with her family because she was needed some time away from Zuko. She needed to figure out who she was alone before getting with Zuko, and it was fun writing her journey. My second favorite book to write was Spark, and then Ash lol. What was your favorite book to read?

9. I think I was going to name Ash something different. It was supposed to be Ember or Embers or something like that, but it didn't work out lol

10. Way back when Asake was with Jet, I had the idea that I could do a little AU where she would end up with Jet lol. Then I saw all of your comments, saying how you hated Jet, and I decided against it lol. It's a good thing I did lol because Asake and Zuko are amazing lol.