29. Starts in the Shower

17 May 2002

Ginny's POV:

Finally Harry came back with a free arm. His cast was finally off.

His arm was all healed and all that was left was just a small mark. He wasn't eating as much as he did when he went to the gym.

He looked, skinny.

Not skinny skinny, but just his arm looked like it lost all its fore arm muscles.

He went to the gym, extra long. He was there for 1 and a half hour.

He surprisingly came back with a normal arm, a Harry Potter muscle arm.

When he entered, he threw his bag on the couch and started taking off his shirt.

"Shower?" I asked.

"Yea." he answered.

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

He looked me straight in the face with an expression of shock.

"You are asking me that?"

"Yes."

"No, I won't mind."

"Alright then, get your clothes off. I will too."

Why was I so stupid. I felt like I was already losing my virginity. Why was I so eager to see him... without clothes?

Harry was already in, wet. Fully naked.

I also came in now. He pushed me in the shower. I wasn't ready so I shouted,

"POTTER! Harryyyyy you are so meeeeean!"

I buried my head in his chest.

He cupped my face and lifted it, then he kissed me.

"Mm."

I pulled him in by the neck and kissed him.

*MATURE CONTENT, SMUT*

I could feel his dick end near my clit. It was encouraging me way too much.

I wouldn't do it would I? No! I said I won't let him take it!

I stood on my tippy toes to reach him better. Now I could feel his dick on me. I could sense myself starting to get wet.

His hands slowly traveled down my butt. He started caressing my butt.

He pinned me to a wall and put his hands on my waist. We both slowly sat down on the wet floor.

He started to trail off of my face and near my neck. He went behind my ear making me moan.

He slowly went on my neck and left 3 love bites.

"You arse!" I said noticing.

"Thanks!" he replied.

My hands travelled to my clit. I slid a finger in, making me moan even louder.

"Harry, Harry uuuh"

"One finger is it? Another?"

He took mine out and slid his right middle and ring finger in. It felt like heaven and hell all at the same time.

I should be praised for keeping myself controlled to this all these years unlike Harry.

He started thrusting it harder, making me moan louder.

*SMUT ENDS. THERE WILL BE MORE IN THIS CHAPTER*

Little did we know someone was outside. Outside our door.

Harry suddenly got up and took his towel.