14: Rumour Has It

Warning: a) chaotic  b) ....

KiNkY-

***

Thomas strutted into school like he was the most confident man on the planet. Well, to become confident, he thought, you have to act confident, despite being far from it. Despite being the most insecure being to ever be, despite having five- four and a half super mean kids watching your every move. Well, he had a reason for his 'confidence', which was, he'd found James' flashstick. At least he wasn't getting beat up today.

Or... so he thought. He was minding his own business at his locker after he arrived at school, even humming to himself. His humming stopped, however, when he was cornered by four people just as he was about to get to his first class. He turned around to be faced with the stone-cold glare of The Giant One, who, along with The Freckled One and The Foreign One, cracked their knuckles.

Welp, Thomas thought as his breath hitched, spoke too soon. But... what had he done this time?? He was even more terrified than usual because he didn't know what had happened. Well, to be fair, the Furious Five didn't need a reason to shove him in a locker. He gulped as he pushed his glasses up his nose, "G-gents. Good mornin'-"

"Can it," The Brown-Eyed One hissed. Thomas nodded rapidly and waited for them to proceed, The Giant One doing so as he pressed the palm of his hand against the locker which Thomas practically had his back against. Ever heard of personal space, jack-ass?? Thomas thought. The larger boy put his other hand on his hip and leaned nearer to the Virginian who began to tremble.
"Rumour has it," the boy started, "you squealed on us to the principal. Now, tell me, pussy-boy, who said you had the right to do that? Not us, I don't think. I'd like-" he paused and looked back at his gang then faced Thomas once again, "we'd like an explanation."

Thomas' heartbeat sped up, "I-I-I don't know what you're t- uh, talk-king about," he stammered, the boy before him audibly growling,
"Bitch! Do we look stupid to you??"
Yes, like a pack of goldfish. What's that you said? Goldfish don't live in packs?? Yeah, exactly.
"N-no, b-but-"
He was cut off by a hiss from The Foreign One, silencing him. He watched as The Giant One took a step away from him and crossed his arms, raising his chin slightly, the other three imitating him. Now they looked even more stupid. They just needed the sunglasses and they'd look like a bunch of bodyguards, each who actually had the IQ of a pre-schooler.

"Listen, cockslut. You getting too big for your damn boots. You'd better sort yourself out and take back that report if you want us to spare yo damn nuts. By this afternoon, that report better be gone for good. Or else you will. Got it?"
As per usual, Thomas hadn't got it. He really had no idea what they were talking about. He'd never report them because he knew what the consequences of that would be. He wondered if someone had told on for him. He wondered if Aaron had told on for him. He frowned at the thought. If that was, indeed, the case, he was going to be more than pissed off with him. He shook his head,
"I-I honestly have NO idea what you mean! I didn't, I didn't say anyt-"
He was cut off once again when The Freckled One slapped him across the face then grabbed him by his collar,
"I FUCKING SWEAR TO GO-"

"JOHN," the whole lot of them yelled, The Foreign One pulling him away from Thomas who was more terrified by the screaming than the slap. He figured John had anger issues because he always seemed to be the most incensed of them all. Plus, it was just a slap. There was worse. The Brown-Eyed one pointed right in Thomas' face,
"Don't make is look for you again."
With that, they left, Thomas holding his cheek as he watched them leave.

"Okay, ow. But what the fuck," he thought out loud, turning back to his locker to lock it, "I never said shit! It could only have been Aaron. I swear to God once I get my hands on that son of a bitch-"

"How 'bout you deal with my hands on you first, dipshit."

Thomas thought his heart stopped when he heard that voice. He whipped his entire being around, barely getting a second to breathe before The Littlest One grabbed his shirt and pinned him against the lockers. Shit! He was fucked. He could handle Hercules. He could handle Alexander and Lafayette, he could handle John 20% of the time, but he couldn't handle James, not James. His first instinct was to apologise,

"J-James," he squealed, "I'm s- I'm sorry! I'm- if you- if this is about your f-flashstick I'm sorry! I've got it today, I fou-"

"This is NOT about the fucking flashstick, asshole," he assured, raising his voice, although not yelling. On the word 'not', however, he let go of Thomas' shirt and grabbed his throat instead, holding him against the lockers. Too many thoughts were going through the taller Virginian's mind, way too many. He couldn't distinguish which would be the correct way to react right now because he was about to die. However, instead of screaming, he made another noise, James immediately releasing him, a look of disinclination on his face. Thomas had no idea what he'd just done, but James cleared it up for him as he took a step away from him.

"Did y-" he paused and looked at Thomas' face, his eyebrows evening out for a second before they furrowed once again,

"Did you just moan???"

Thomas' eyes widened for a second, and now that he thought about it...
His face flushed maroon. He'd been humiliated in his life, but this? This was more than humiliation. This was mortification. He'd never wanted to get hit by a bus more in his life. And James just... stood there. Staring. Probably judging, planning, questioning. Thomas opened his mouth and tried to speak, didn't prevail. He tried again, "I-"

"No, sh, shut up, don't-" James paused and looked around to make sure no one had bore witness to what had just happened, relieved when he saw they hadn't. He inhaled through his nose then stepped closer to the taller, looking around once more,
"If I were you, no cap, I'd feel suicidal right now. That was embarrassing as shit. I, I'll- look, just shut up abou- forget it ever happened for now. Okay? I- shit, I'll catch'a later."
Then, just like that, he left. Thomas covered his face and groaned, he couldn't believe what had just happened. He and James didn't even finish their conversation. But the bell went and if he didn't leave, he'd be late.

Rumour has it, he thought as he walked, Thomas Jefferson has died due to decorum failure.

A/N: Lmao, hope y'all enjoyed that X3 Sorry for not updating. Tell me what you think!

~ T