Chapter Three

I got home in about 5 minutes, got Go and myself ready in about 6 and spent the last 4 minutes getting out of the house and almost right outside of the café. Go wasn't sure why I was in such a rush other then me saying Kite wants to meet up but that was enough to get him ready quickly. We got to the café and went in, looking for a white haired male at any of the tables. We didn't see any, so I pulled out my phone to text him.
Hey. We are here and gonna grab a table near the door for when you get here.
We did just that, getting a four seater even though there would just be three of them. Go pulled out his phone to play a mobile game while I sat there staring at my phone, waiting for a reply. I didn't get one but that didn't stop me from staring.
"I am sorry we are late, got in a bit of traffic and may have taken a wrong turn." That familiar voice. I looked up and saw the white hair but then I noticed a black haired male behind him. Tears filled my eyes as I noticed the familiar face, especially when I saw that he had crutches and a back brace. I got up, hugging him carefully.
"Koga... I-I thought... I thought you had died..." my voice was nothing but a mere whisper as I clung to him, careful not to hurt him in anyway. I felt his arm wrap around me, returning the hug.
"I honestly thought I had been too. I was lucky that a boater found me when he did. Got me to a nearby medical boat. I was almost paralyzed." He let go of me, and I did the same, looking up into his eyes to make sure he was really in front of me. Go then took his turn giving him a hug, while Kite scoffed jokingly in the background.
"Wow. Where is my attention? Trying to make me jealous?" He smirked at us, causing the three of us to genuinely laugh. It's been a while since I did that. I should try it more often.
"Oh stop it. You had many opportunities to come visit us. You never did." I laughed as I gave him a hug as well. Go taking his turn after me before the four of us sat down, Kite helping Koga sit down.
"So. What did we miss?" Kite leaned back in his seat.