002

Minji's POV

I woke up at exactly 6:00 am in the morning and I already washed up. I looked at the clock and its already 6:40. I went down to see grandma cooking with the help of minseok and my grandpa outside feeding the chickens their food. I greeted them goodmorning and help grandma by putting the plates on the table.

Soon we all sat down and pray. We start eating and minseok walk in with three coffee and 1 hot chocolate milk. I thought the chocolate milk was for minseok until he put it on my side. I looked at him shocked and confused at the same time and grandma only laugh at me while grandpa is smiling at the both of us.

"Yah minseok ah why are you giving me a chocolate milk?" I asked him while pouting. "You need to grow up and start to eat now I will tour you remember? Now go eat and stop complaining." He said and I just look at him pouting and eat my food. After eating I went to to my room and quickly get ready. I brush my teeth and quickly choose some clothes. I took my bag and put the things I will needed which is my wallet, a powerbank, a first aid kit, wet wipes, hairbrush and my make-up retouch kit. I went downstairs to see minseok there waiting for me. We bid goodbyes to grandma since grandpa is with his friends. We rode Minseok's car and I played some song. We sang along to the songs and joked at each other.

We arrived at a mall and I must say it's really big. It is bigger than the malls I went to in korea. We went inside and decided to eat lunch in a restaurant there since its already 12:00 pm means lunch time. We went inside to this restaurant called Hyoqueen Restaurant. We went inside and a waiter eventually assist us. We took a sit beside the window. Minseok took the responsibility to order us some food. He ordered foods something I don't know, but I know one food and that is ramen. The waiter said to wait for 30 minutes to get food we order so we wait. Until minseok ask me something.

"Minji-ah what if you see seungcheol here or he comes back? What will you do?" He asked. "I don't know. I don't really know if my feelings for him is gone or not. But if I saw him one day or he comes back, I don't really know." I told him honestly. It is the truth tho, I know that we might see each other again since he is an idol and they do concerts everywhere but I just don't know what to do. After a few minutes the we ordered was served to us and we thank you the waiter and start eating. We joked and talked while eating.

We finish eating after 40 minutes and already leave the restaurant. We went to a shop and minseok help me choose some clothes.
"Minji-ah this looks good on you." Minseok said while holding a white sweater with a black skirt. I went over him and look to proce of the clothes. I was surprised since it is expensive and I put it back. "That is expensive minseok-ah. How about we go to the other shops to see if it is more cheaper than here." I said to minseok attempting to leave the shop but minseok got to hold my arm pulling me back handing me the clothes. "No. Don't worry I will pay for that. I miss you okay so don't worry, now go to the fitting room and try that. We have many more shops to go through." He said to me while smiling. I smiled and hugged him causing him to hug me back. I let go and quickly get the clothes from his hold and went inside the fitting room.

As I was trying the clothes minseok pick for me, I remembered the times seungcheol and me do some clothes shopping. I was getting sad again but I know that I need to move on so I just push back the thoughts about it and finished trying up. I went outside to show it to minseok.
"Hey! How about this? Do you like it?" He said as soon as I got out. "Well that looks nice. How about this? I tried it on. Does it look okay?" I asked him.
"Well that looks nice on you get that and try this on too. Then will go to the other stores." He said. I get clothes he wants me to try amd try it on. After trying we went to the the counter and minseok paid the clothes he pick for me. After that we went to some shops and looked to some clothes for the both of us and look around the mall. 

We went to a bubble tea shop after buying so many clothes and I also bought some books to read. I order a Oreo bubble tea while minseok order a Matcha bubble tea. We took a seat near a window and wait for them to call us to get our drinks. After 10 minutes our names was called and the both of us stood up to get our drinks and went out of the Bubble Tea shop. After the last shop we went to, we decided to go home since our grandma and grandpa might be worried. We just went to a drive thru and bought some foods. We reached the house and I help minseok to bring all we bought inside. Grandma saw us from the inside of the house and she opened the door for us.

Grandma quickly get the foods in my hands get it ready while me and minseok went to our room to change our clothes. We both went down to the dining room and sit there. We prayed first then quickly get our foods. We told stories to grandma and grandpa what happened when we were at the mall which gave us a good laugh.

After eating we went to our rooms. I went inside the bathroom and did my skincare routine. After doing all the things I need, I went to my bed and opened my SNS. I was scrolling through twitter when I saw a video of Seventeen. I click the video and watch till the end. I saw how hard working they are and how they gain many fans easily and fast. I was proud of them especially seungcheol even though we broke up I still have the feelings for him. After scrolling more and following all the sites of seventeen, I went to sleep since I was tired walking around the mall.

============================

Hey guys! Second chapter is here! The third chapter will be publish next week or after 2 days so hope you wait and love and support my books! I might be busy and won't have enough time to write since online classses is already starting and I need to focus to my studies more. So I hope even though all of my books will be on slow update I hope you will still love and support my books. I will try to make every day a chapter so when I am super busy I can just publish it.

That's all!!

Don't forget to..
Vote
And support my books!