𝟎𝟒

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛-𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙...😀

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊

"Grab that bag of ice up there."

Nodding at Marquise I snatched the bag and threw it in our cart.

"Y'all guess where I am." Salem cheesed recording herself. "Wally wally wally world!"

Fucking weirdo

"Ight this all we need."

"We can stop by the toys isle?" Sahmir asked pouting.

"Fuck no." Quise scoffed. "You got a whole load of toys in your room that you don't fucking touch."

"I don't want those toys, I want the ones in here."

"Too bad too sad little boy."

Wheeling the cart towards the toy isle he yawned loudly.

"Get 1."

"I knew you loved me." Mir smirked.

-

"YALL STOP!" Kam'rn yelled, clutching her wig as the boys attempted to throw her in the pool.

"Grab her legs Gotti!"

"MY HAIR!!! PUT ME DOWN BRUH."

"That's what the fuck we're trying to do dammit." Dino huffed letting go of her lower half. "Too fucking heavy, my back hurt."

"POODY!! COME HELP NIGGA."

Grinning widely, Poody dropped the drink in his hand and ran over to them. Swinging Kam'rn back and forth, they launched her into the pool.

"YAALLLL-"

Erupting into a fit of laughter, they looked at me briefly then back at one another.

"Y'all bet not come over here, I'm with all the shits today."

Niggas fucking know better

"Go get in." Quise nudged me. "You not bored of sitting here?"

"Not at all, I'll get in if you get in."

"C'mon." Eyeing his outstretched hand, I held onto it and let him lead us towards the edge of the pool. Jumping in he gestured for me to follow.

"Fuck no."

Walking to the steps, I got in carefully and waved him over.

I can't fucking swim

"Don't get my hair wet Marquise!"

"Stop allat guide damn complaining bruh." He laughed. "I won't, just hold on."

Snaking my arms around his neck, I held my eyes shut and said a quick prayer.