𝟏𝟒

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐂𝐄"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟕𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒"𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐂𝐄"𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟕𝐏𝐌

"Ain't no way I would've picked cotton in this heat." Esko huffed. "They would've had to kill me."

"You are fucking sick."

"I want to get drunk and do whatever the fuck the liquor tells me to do." I pouted. "Y'all in drinking mode?"

"Shit, I am if you are."

Tehe

"Bet." I did a little jig and pulled out my car keys. "Last one to my crib owe a dub."

-

45 MINUTES LATER

"QUISE!" Salem panted, running into the house. "There was a nig-"

"A nigga what?" I cut her off, standing up immediately.

"Let me talk dammit, there was a nigga and he was like." Pausing to breathe, she inhaled deeply and continued. "He was like 'suck my dick from the back and I'll buy you a 4 for 4'."

"He said what? Where the fuck you was at?"

"I was on the porch, I think he ran that way." She pointed with a Chic-Fil-A bag in hand, making everybody present erupt into laughter.

"Stop fucking playing all the time." I grumbled snatching the bag from her. "You already ate the fucking fries? Chic-Fil-A only down the street fat ass."

Snatching the bag back, she let out a cackle and ran to her room. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and sucked my teeth.

Cassidy
Today 8:45PM

Kassius is crying too hard
Come get him

What ??
He's your son too mfca
Go read him a book or sum

Child support? Oh
Come and get him like I said

"I fucking hate this lady." I muttered. "I'm going somewhere real quick, put all this shit up before I get back."

"For what?"

"Cause I said so nigga."

-

"Why did you take so lo-"