𝟏𝟕

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟏:𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩 just now

"You ever got missionary so good that you almost gripped that nigga ass?" Kam'rn sighed

"Nobody wants to fuck you dog face."

"Poody." She warned, pointing playfully. "Start with me if you want to."

"Everybody scamming and I'm out here making an honest living like a fucking goofy." I sucked my teeth as I scrolled through Instagram. "Bout to quit this nail shit and start stealing cards."

"Not on my wat-"

"Hey bae, you got me something?"

"Choke." Marquise joked, dropping the Waffle House bags on the kitchen counter. "There's something for all you in here, I'm going out again so call me if you need me Tai."

"Be safe."

"Always."

"Niggas think they're so cool." Dino squinted. "A simple 'you too' would've done just fine you felon."

"Kiss my ass little boy." Quise laughed leaving out.

"Let's do some shit we ain't go no business doing."

"Now you're talking my language."

-

AN HOUR LATER

"AHHHHH! He's cheating." Poody screamed hiding behind me.

"If my phone gets wet because of you I'm going to fuck you up."

"Stop being a bitch bruh." Dayvon grinned, hiding the water gun behind his back. "I'm unarmed."

"You're a fucking liar that's what you are."

"TYAIRE! Record this." Dino cheesed. "I'm bouta do a James Bond stunt, Kam'rn hiding outside?"

"You ain't shit, that girl said she didn't want to play."

"There's no quitting in this house YAHEMI! Now press record while I run out there."

"Don't forget your gun nigga."