00 | prologue

I like you.

Please.

Please, like me back.

My eyes followed him, he's wearing a beautiful light boue coat with his white sleeves inside, a red rose peeking through his coat pockets located on his chest. His black raven locks brushed to the side, his pale skin making contact with the light as he glow. Those pretty eyes curving along with his pouty lips as he smiled at everyone around him. Ladies wearing their gowns gave him flirtatious looks and even approached him directly with all their confidence.

His friends greeted him, and somehow, just somehow, that smile wouldn't worn off at all. His tall figure standing with the crowd, he shyly rubbed his nape as one of the girls asked for a picture, but he complied so. He's driving everyone crazy with his looks in thos prom, his outfit suits him well as well as his personality.

He's so bright, he's so handsome, so smiley and kind, polite to teachers and elders, generous and smart, he's the mr. perfect you asked for all the time in your dreams, prayers, day dreams. Sadly, he cannot be yours at all.

He's straight, I bet.

And me? I'm not.

I'm Choi Beomgyu, a third year highschool student wearing a black suit and red tie seated at the dark corner of the school's gymnasium. Seated somewhere no one could ever see me, because even if I step out of the crowd, they wouldn't bother giving me their eyes nor greet me and give me a nice compliment. Because eversince the start of highschool, I never had friends, not even one.

I'm a black sheep, a no one near them, just an ordinary person. Its funny, I don't know but it is, I don't get it why they hate me so much. I just don't talk to much because I'm anxious and shy but, they took it off and made me feel like a weirdo, perhaps, that's the image I have for all of them, a disgusting, weird shit. But I never cared at all, I'm used to it.

Tonight is such a special night, rather a very royally like fantasy for all- especially for those girls who thirst for him. Wanna know who's this 'him' I'm talking to?

He's Choi Soobin, the name-it-all boy in the school, he have so many friends and admirers. And I've liked him since the first day of highschool, he really caught my attention and I could confessed to him, but I'm a coward and I merely interact with others. I came to this prom all ny myself not because I want to have fun, but because I just want to see Soobin.

Sometimes, I wonder if you also spare a glance to me. I hope, I wish, you do.

warnings!
╰◌ This story contains violence and gore scenes since its a murderer!plot story. This may also have smut and homophobic language, strong language especially abuse, so if you're uncomfortable with reading this, please leave so there will be no more further conflict about this.

〔 n o t e 〕
➛ hey hey hey! Sooo I'm back again with a new story, and yes, another txt fanfiction cuz wHy nuT plusss its SOOGYU uwu. So, I've been again inspired since I was watching too much thriller and horror stories, also reading it too. I hope you'll like it- it might get a little sketchy too and also, many many many plot twist!

... s o o n ...