02 | knees

excuse typos, >:((

There was a light groan coming from Beomgyu's lips once he opened his eyes, a light was flickering in the middle of the dark cornered room. He was laying down the cold floor, he huffed and winced in pain from the sharp snap from the back of his head, he rubbed on it and noticed his hands were heavy.

He looks down and gasps to see chains wrapped around it not so tightly, but also not loose to never let him escape. He looked down at his feet, his ankles have chains too. "W-What.." he trails off and wriggled his wrists trying to shake that heavy metal off. "What's this?" He heard a deep and smooth voice coming from the dark corners.

Beomgyu looks up in horror, the tall male crouched down, examining the small frail boy infront of him. "You're familiar- ah right, that weird perverted kid from the back of the class, yeah?" He smiled in sanity and laughing after, Beomgyu could only lower his head, wanting to dissapear from such rumours.

"Hey, now, why won't you talk?" Soobin asks with a pout, leaning closer as he harshly grabbed his jaw, Beomgyu yelped in pain as he was forced to look into the murderer's dark orbs. Those psychotic eyes nearly made him gasp, "Talk, fucking bitch." He gripped harder.

Beomgyu cries out from the excruciating pain, "S-Stop!" He managed to say between his small pleads of cry, Soobin chuckled but never let go of him, instead, he tightened it even more. This time, Beomgyu screamed from the burning feeling, grabbing ahold of Soobin's hands and trying to push him away.

The taller finally let go of him in a harsh way, almost making his face touch the ground. "This wouldn't happen if you did not get in between us, god, I really wanted to hear her scream." He stood up and yawned turning on another light which is under a desk, bright enough too to enlighten half of the room.

"L-Let me go!" Beomgyu says out loud, anger rushing inside him but fear is overtaking his emotions. "Hmn? What was that?" Soobin says and opened a drawer, pulling out something- oh, a key. "P-Please! I wanna go home." Lies, Beomgyu has no plans on going home, but right now, he just wanted to escape this terror.

"Oh, okay." Soobin simply said and smiled sweetly at him, walking towards the boy with a hammer and the key, he crouched down again and grabbed his frail wrists. Putting the key inside the keyhole and clicking it open, doing the same with the rest.

Beomgyu was so confused, but this is his best chance to run away from here, its dark, scary, cold and he doesn't like it at all. Soobin sighs and stood up, "Go on now, leave." He glanced at the staircase leading up to an opened door. Beomgyu did not hesitate as he quickly run towards it.

His shaking legs are no help at all but he managed to run up, suddenly, he yelped out loud when he felt pain from his right knee. He rolled down the stairs and back to the cold floor, groaning and crying in pain, looking down at his knee, he widened his eyes as he could see a deep wound and blood seeping out badly.

He saw Soobin's shoes walked towards his way, his sight getting blurry but managed to see a glimpse of the tall boy. He was holding a hammer and was smiling like a psycho, "What am I? Stupid or something? You dumbfuck." He kicked him twice in the stomach.

Beomgyu lets out a cry, everything hurts now, "Did you really think I'll let you go? You'll be staying here, and this is how you're going to die." Soobin laughed like a devil, high pitched and different like his normal laughs, he raised the hammer up high like he's about to smash something.

Beomgyu widened his eyes and is now fully awake again, raising his hands in defense, "No! Please-" He was cut off by his own scream when he felt the hammer made contact with his left knee now, both knees are now busted with blood and a big wound. He was a crying mess, scraping his nails on the cold concrete underneath him.

"Shh, its alright." Soobin bent down and grabbed a knife which was nearby, he ran the sharp tip over Beomgyu's face, from his cheeks, down to his kneck, his clothed chest and stomach, to the side of his clothed thighs, "Its just that," He stopped there, pouting, "everyone dies." he buried the knife down his flesh slowly.

Beomgyu screams, it was like he was beeing killed slowly, torturing him to death. Soobin listened to his miserable cries and pleads of help, slowly pulling out the knife from his flesh. A deep cut was shown with blood dripping out of it, his jeans now strained with the red substance.

Soobin's phone then rung, he lets out an annoyed groan before answering the phone, "What's up?" He started talking, Beomgyu was catching his breath, examining Soobin's face as well. He couldn't believe that this boy he likes for years is an actual murderer, a serial killer, a monster, and the person who will end him completely.

Soobin then glanced down at him wearing no expressions at all before looking up at the ceiling as he talk, "Yeah-shit, really? How did she die?" He put the call in loudspeaker on purpose, Beomgyu could only eavesdrop as he was panting hard. "Yeah, she was found at an abandoned warehouse last night, her face was busted bro." Said the guy on the other line.

"Holy shit, have they found out who the killer was?" He asks in a rather sarcastic manner, but was conceivable.

"No, the murder left before the police even arrived. There was no trace nor any evidence, I called you since you she was the girl you danced with, dude, she was a total chick."

"Yeah, noticed."

"Unlucky, bro."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and closed it after, he could've scream for help knowing that someone innocent is on call, but his voice was too hoarse and he couldn't say anything at all. He felt numb for some reason, so weak, he would die in any minute now due to the lost of blood.

And slowly, he was drifting off to sleep, peace. 'Is this how I die now?' He thought before he finally lose conscience.

[🐈]
Hellooo sorry for not updatingg for awhile, I hope you understand that I still have a book ongoing and can't take two books to update in a day. I'll give my best on updating but its gonna be slowww uwu, so thank you and I apologise!