04 | wife

excuse typos, >:((

"Beautiful, isn't?" Soobin spoke up and looked down at him with a smirk, Beomgyu could only glance up at him and back to his only escape, for now. "Tsk, tsk." Soobin crouched down and examined the smaller's figure, can't help but bite his lower lip down, "Look at you, really, looking like a fucking slut."

The chuckle he let out just made Beomgyu look down on his lap, gripping on the fabric of the skirt, if he wants to survive he sure will need to follow Soobin's orders. "Beomgyu." He suddenly said his name, the mentioned boy flinched when he felt long and cold fingertips crawling up his cheeks. He looks at Soobin almost letting out a gasp.

His eyes speak for despair, bloodshed and it was so dark that you could tell he's been in the shadows for a while, "Is that your name? Beomgyu?" He asks and the other nodded a little, even he was shock that he couldn't say a word at all. "Well then, listen up, Beomgyu. You see that door, right? Feels good to finally get out, yeah?"

Beomgyu's eyes trailed to the wooden floor and towards the door, he felt his heart race, the idea of escaping just satisfied his thoughts, "Tell you what, you can't." He giggles at him, his eyes widened, "You see this plant?" He pointed at the vase that has a plant in it which is positioned at the start of the hallway, just a three meters away from the door.

"Once you crossed that, do you want to know what will happen to you?" His mind went blank, clouded with another set of fear in his heart and body. Soobin chuckles and leaned closer to his ear to whisper something, Beomgyu gasped as he felt a cold and sharp metal on his pale neck. "I will cut off your head."

Beomgyu's eyes even widened more than it would, if possible. Soobin leans away with a soft and sweet grin, "You don't want that now, do you?" Beomgyu only looked down with a frown like he always do, his eyes now crystal from the threatening tears, he just sat there like a lost dog. Soobin's smile dropped as he tilt his head.

Scratching his hair, he sighed and tapped the end of the knife twice on Beomgyu's shoulder, but not that hard that he stabbed him, just a tap. The smaller boy immediately got worked up as he look up to meet those eyes again, "Hey now, I'm sick of that fucking expression. Try smiling." He said with a bored tone.

Beomgyu quivered his lips for a bit and slowly he grinned at him as best as he could, this made Soobin stunned and shock as he let out small laughs and soon he started laughing, "Holy shit, you really did it. Are you that desperate to breathe?" He said and continued laughing his ass off.

Soobin finally finished his laughing session as he wiped the tears of joy that escaped his eyes, Beomgyu grew silent and wore that same expression again, this time a little embarrassed for some reason. Soobin's eyes checked him up again before smirking off a small scoff, "Such a good boy." He praised and stroked the younger's hair. "Keep doing that and we won't have a problem."

"You requested this, so keep you words with you. Do what I say, don't cross that line, and we'll be fine." Soobin said and Beomgyu nodded at him, the tall male stood up and sighed heavily as he stretched his slender arms. "So now, you said you'll clean, right? Hmmn." He looks around as if he's thinking of something.

Before Beomgyu could even look at him, he lets out a small squeak as he was carried again, bridal style. He took him to the kitchen and placed him on a office desk chair. Beomgyu was first confused as Soobin stood behind him, he turned his head to look up at the taller male only to meet his cold blooded eyes again.

"Forget about cleaning, you can cook, right?" Beomgyu nodded a little and went to look at the sink infront of him, "Great, then all you have to do is cook and wash the dishes, east right?" Soobin chuckles on his ear, his breath touching the sensitive skin as his voice got a slight vibration made Beomgyu fizzy all of a sudden.

"Cooking, just like wives do." Soobin smiles as Beomgyu's cheeks went red, "Heh, fucking bitch." He said in a harsh tone as he walked towards one of the cupboards and searched for ingredients, "Well then cook for lunch, here's the ingredients, make up something in you mind." Soobin then left off as he went inside his bedroom.

Beomgyu stared at the ingredients, he's already holding a knife, he could've stabbed him but no, 'Not now, I need to find the best timing for this.'

🔪

Its been days now, wait, Beomgyu doesn't even know how many days he'd been in here, probably weeks. Well, he does as Soobin says, cook, wash the dishes and that's it. Although, Soobin would still put him back inside that cold and threatening room, he locks him inside there overnight like its his bedroom now, then he would take him out when morning strikes.

Soobin is always out, even on weekends, he would leave the house at 8 which is the time for his school and then he would come back home at 6 in the evening and by that time, dinner is already done and ready by Beomgyu. Speaking of the boy, he wonders if his family is searching for him, probably not. He isn't even that special and important in them.

There's just something that nevee changed, Soobin is sometimes nice but..

He's often a fucking crazy bastard.

Everytime Beomgyu is doing the dishes he would sit there at the dining table and watch him, for some reason, chills would ran down the smaller's spine as he felt those eyes stabbing on his back. Its like he was waiting for him to make a mistake, which is right. Everytime Beomgyu drops a plate, a spoon or whatever utensil it is, Soobin won't hesitate to swing his fist and beat him up.

Right now, not only Beomgyu's face is busted, his thighs, legs, arms and torso is covered with cuts and bruises. It hurts, not those wound but his head, not because Soobin hits it but because it confuses him. After Soobin beats him, hurts him, penetrates him, he will treat those wounds after and it wouldn't sting anymore.

Beomgyu doesn't get it at all, he doesn't know what to think by the time being.

'All I have to do is to fine the best escape route.'