The Elevator

I woke up to a knocking on my door, well a pounding really. I shot awake and jumped out of bed in a panic. 

"WHO IS IT?!" I yelled, more grumpy than scared now. 

"It's Ashton, don't yell at me!" he chuckles as he opens the door. "I'm making waffles if you want any. Everyone is a little hung over, so I figured I'd save everyone from stale fruity pebbles." he grins at his own sentence. 

"Thank you, I'll be right out. I'm going to get dressed." I close the door behind him and get changed. I throw on my black ripped jeans and my army green crop top. I check myself in the mirror and head out to the kitchen. The boys are all sitting at the counter eating waffles.

"We don't have any fuckin' juice do we?" Calum mumbled with a mouth full of waffle, looking in the fridge. 

"Mike drank the last of it with the tequila last night." Ashton gestured to the empty bottle on the table. "I can go grab some from the vending machine in the lobby in a second."

"THERES A VENDING MACHINE IN THE LOBBY?!" I exclaim obviously too excited. I didn't think they would have anything that cool, then again they do live in a two story penthouse in a very modern building. 

"Yeah, we have 2 vending machines, a pool, a hot tub and a gym in the building. Most standard apartments do." Ashton replied grabbing his wallet and slipping on some shoes. "I'll show you, cmon." he nodded to the door. I quickly grabbed a few dollars from my room and put my shoes on. Ashton opens the door for me and guides me out with a hand on my lower back. Once we reach the elevator he presses lobby and we head in. There is a few brief moments of awkward silence before he breaks it. 

"Last night, when we were playing the game.." he starts, while looking at me dead in the eyes. "I said that I would want you, out of everyone to give me a lap dance." He places a hand on my arm. "Im sorry if that was weird in any way." he takes his hand off my arm and looks at the buttons. 

"It was a game. You had to answer, and I wouldn't mind giving you a lap dance." I giggle in an attempt to break the awkward tension. 

"Oh, so you'd give me a lap dance huh?" He jokes. 

"I'm not saying it's the first thing on my to-do list, but it certainly isn't the last." I say quickly, hiding a smile. I can't help but feel like we are flirting. Though it isn't my intention, it doesn't feel wrong. The elevator dings and the doors open before he gets a chance to reply. I'm slightly embarrassed, but judging by the grin on his face he doesn't mind. I spot the vending machines and sprint to them. 

"Oh my god, you weren't kidding!" I put $2 in the machine and press the orange juice button. 

"Why are you so excited over a vending machine?" Ashton asks while putting money into the machine. 

"I'll be honest with you, I've only ever seen one. It was at the YMCA, where I tutored kids after school." Now I'm definitely embarrassed. I had a very sheltered childhood after my mother passed. 

"It makes sense now, I think it's cute." He says while grabbing the juices for the boys and heading back to the elevator. I can't help but giggle because he called me cute. I follow him back to the elevator. When we get in, he presses the buttons and stands next to me. We stop at a few floors and pick some people up in the elevator. It's getting really fucking cramped. I step in front of Ashton to make room for an old couple, clearly dressed to go to the pool. We stop on another floor and another person gets in. I feel a hand on my waist pulling me closer, its obviously Ash. I know he's just being friendly to make room, but I can't help but feel something more in his grip. He doesn't let go until we get to our floor. We walked back in complete silence. 

"You're back, it took you long enough." Luke jokes. his expression quickly turns serious when he sees the tension between Ash and I. I'm sensing jealousy with a hint of anger. Ive been here for 24 hours. How could I have pissed someone off already. I quickly finish my breakfast and grab clothes for a shower. I suddenly realize that nobody has showed me where the shower was. 

"Could someone point me in the direction of the shower?" I ask shyly. Without hesitation, Luke stands up and gestures for me to follow him. I follow him up the stairs to a large bathroom. 

"I'll leave a towel by the door, I need to go grab one from the dryer." He says with a beautiful smile. The moment he leaves I start taking clothes off. Not noticing that the door isn't completely closed. I look in the mirror while wearing just a bra and underwear, tracing my tattoos. I hear the door creak and whip my head around to see Luke holding a towel with a red face. 

"I am SO SORRY!" he puts the towel over his eyes and backs out of the room. "I thought you were waiting for the towel because the door was cracked." He's clearly embarrassed. I laugh it off and grab the towel from him. 

"we are both adults, I'm not worried. I know you didn't mean to peek." I say while hanging the towel over the shower. I turn around and catch looking looking me up and down. I laugh and slowly close the door. His bashfulness is so cute! I swear. When I moved into this house I didn't know the boys would be so hot.