ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

"Finally, I'm done unpacking" You thought. You just moved in to your new apartment because your old one was far from your new school, Nekoma. You started to check the time. "Oh, god. I might be late, if I don't go to bed right now" You said to yourself.

You took a bath, changed, ate dinner and tooth brushed. You were finally done, so you went in your room to go to bed. Until you noticed a guy wearing a white T-shirt and black boxers. "I didn't know I have neighbors." You thought to yourself. You looked at him again, he looked like a 17 teen year old guy. You tried to look closer, until he turned to you! You panicked and ducked under the window, you were looking at him from. "I better get to sleep." You thought. You felt like all your thoughts drift away and closed your eyes, and when you opened them it was already morning.

"What time is it?" You thought as you tried to look at your clock. You looked closer and you saw the clock show 6:15. "6:15 a. m! At this rate I'll be late for my first class! I didn't set the alarm, all I did was stare at a guy through the window!" You thought as you were trying to get ready as fast as you can.

It was 6:30 by the time you got out of your apartment. "Phew, I won't be late." You thought. You walked a few blocks until you heard laughing "Hahahahaha!" You heard someone laugh behind you. "Oh, Hi!" The one with the black hair said. "Hello." You responded.
"Oh, I'm Kuroo and this is Kenma" pointing to a blonde haired guy with black roots playing on his phone. "And I'm (Y/N)!" You smiled. "Wait, your the (Y/N), the one girl with her team who won Nationals?!" Kuroo looked like he was about to picture her and post it on social media. "Uhhhhh, yeah I am (Y/N)." You said getting nervous. "Why are you here not in Ogiri High?" He asked. "I am transffering to Nekoma." I responded. "Cool, we're from Nekoma too." Eyeing Kenma, while he plays his game. "Yes, I met cool guys on my first day!" You exclaimed. "Wanna walk with us? Kuroo asked. "Ok, I don't see a reason not too." "Yes, c'mon, we might be late." Kuroo said. "Ok". While walking you noticed the game Kenma was playing. "Hey, what you playing?" You asked. "(Your favorite game), this level is so hard." Kenma responded. "Well maybe you should do the move" "What move?" Kenma said. "This move silly". You taught him a strong move. "Yes, we beat the level! Kenma said to you. "Now, you can keep using the move". "Thanks Y/N." Kenma said. "Your welcome"

Word Count: 476 words