ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼: ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ?

Kenma kissed me.

We stood there after he let go. "Umm, good night?" Kenma said. He went in his apartment and I went in mine. "Da Fudge!" You thought. "He just straight up kissed me, with no warning!" I thought as I prepared for bed. It was seven when I layed on my bed. I didn't bother eating, after all that happend.

It struck 6:00 and I got up as usual. I peeked at the window. "Huh, he isin't there." I thought as I went out the door. It was 6:30 when I got out of my apartment. I looked behind me to see Kenma's apartment door. I wanted to go inside but that seems rude, so I nervously knocked. It opened but not the person I expected.

 It opened but not the person I expected

It was a girl, looked like she was 17. "Oh, hello? Who are you?" The girl said curiously. "Ummmm, I am no one." You replied and walked away. "I can't believe, he has not told me he has a girlfriend." You thought as you were walking to school alone.

Kenma P.O.V

"Suwa, who was at the door?" I asked. "Oh, it was this girl. I think she was your neighbor." She said. "I hope you didn't give her the wrong idea, Suwa." I said with a sigh. Suwa is my cousin who sometimes visits from singapore. I wore my hoodie and shoes and went outside. "Come on, Suwa! I might be late." I told my cousin.   "Coming!" She replied.

"I wonder what (Y/N) was gonna say?" I said to myself while walking to school. "Who is (Y/N)?" Suwa asked. "She is the girl who knocked on the door." "Ohhh, the pretty girl. Tell me you have a crush on her!" Suwa said with a huge grin on her face. "I do not..." I replied blushing. "Mhmm, yeah I believe you." She said with obvious sarcasm. "Is that her?" Suwa said pointing at you. "Yeah, it is." Kenma said. "(Y/N)!" I shouted. When she heard my voice she turned and started speed walking inside Nekoma. "Well Suwa, I think you gave her the worst idea." I said with a sigh. "Oppsie." Suwa said.

Word Count: 369 words