ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺: ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇ

"AHHHH! I CAN'T BELIVE I KISSED KENMA ON THE CHEEK!" I thought. "I bet he's washing his face with alot of soap right now." You tried not to think of it and wait outside the gate. You grabbed your earphones and listened to some music. It was already past 6, when Kenma and Kuroo finished cleaning the gym. "Oy, (Y/N)!" Kuroo said after he took one earphon out of you ear. "Finally you guys are done." You said. "Sorry, Kenma kept..." "STFU KUROO!" Kenma exclaimed. "Yeah yeah, let's just go." Kuroo said with a yawn.

As the three of you walked slowly down the road admiring the stars. "Their so pretty!" You said taking a picture. "Not as pretty as you." Kenma said quietly but you and Kuroo heard it. You dropped your phone of shock and blushed. You picked up your phone to see if there is any cracks. "Phew, at least it isin't broken." You said still blushing. "Well, it's time for me to go." Kuroo said while yawning. "Cya!" You said. "Bye." Kenma said. When Kuroo left it was eternal silence not a word from anybody until you got to your apartment door. "Well, um.. Night Kenma." You said. Kenma went closer to you and gave YOU a peck on the cheek. "Night." He said casually like nothing happened. You went in you apartment. "HOLY SH-! DID HE JUST DO THAT?!" You thought.

It was 5:00 when you woke up. You were still shocked that he kissed you on the cheek last night. "It was probably just payback." You said to yourself. But you planned to still act natural and give him something. That's why I woke up so early. I baked apple pie, thinking like he always smells like one. It was 6:00 when I knocked on the door. He answered still in his pj's which you thought were cute.

"Ummmm, hey I baked you apple pie." You said to the sleepy anti-social cat. I felt like he was very excited to dig in but trying to hold it back. "Wait, really?" He said trying to act like he is still sleepy. "Yup! Hope you like it." I said giving him the pie." I honestly thought he'll just get the pie, until he grabbed my wrist and dragged me in his apartment.

His apartment smelled like apple pie to. I found a plate and placed a slice of the pie on it. Waiting for him. He came out wearing his uniform. Glad I was wearing mine too, cause I felt like I never wanted to leave. He sat down and took a bite.

"Well, do you like it?" I asked

"Well, do you like it?" I asked. It took him a while to answer. "I love you" he said under his breath. "What?" I said blushing. "Ummm, I said I love it. Your pie." Kenma said quickly. "Oh thanks." I said. "Let's get going, shall we?" I said getting up. As I walked to the door someone grabbed my wrist, I looked at Kenma. "Can we skip school and just hangout?" Kenma said. "Ummm, sure." I smailed brightly and Kenma did too.

Word Count: 527 words