ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶: ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ...

"What?!" You said loudly tears welling. "Where is he?! Is he ok?! Can I see him?!" You said trying to get up. "Hey, calm down. He's all right." Mina said trying to smile.

It was 3:00, when I planned to get out of this bed and find Kenma. I was alone in my hospital room. I stood up, and went to the door. Every step felt like dancing on hot coals. "I'm doing this for him." I thought as I tried finding his documents at the file room

Kenma P.O.V

"Where am I?" I thought. I looked at the bedside table to see flowers, chocolates, letters and etc. "Ouch!" I said as I tried to sit up straight. I felt his stiched-up scar on his lower stomach at the right side. "Oh, now I remember." I muttered under my breath. "I wonder where (Y/N) is..." I said questioning myself.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"This looks easier in movies." I thought as I hid in the corner behind a vending machine. "Not so much people though." I thought as I scanned the hall. I quietly ran to the file room, probably tearing up from the pain. "Kenma, Kenma, Kenma... Found it!" I thought as I held the file. I opened it to see baby info, medical info and other stuff. "This was not what I was looking for." I thought as I read his medical records. "Room 26, got it!" I said loudly. "Oh, you've really done it now." You thought as you returned the file. "Hello? Is someone there?" A woman said. "Oh shit!" I thought running to a table. Not the best hiding spot, but good enough. "Ummm, hello?" The woman said again.
*COUGH
"Oh, gosh darn it!" You said covering your mouth tightly. "Hello?!" The woman said. "I knew hospitals were haunted." She said.

"Room 26, it right in front if me." You thought as you stared at the door.
      "Well, here goes nothing."

Kenma P.O.V

"Maybe I should eat some chocolates?" I thought grabbing the first one I touched. "Meiji Chocolate Kouka Cacao 72 percent. Isn't this expensive?" I thought while opening the wrapper. "Hello?" Someone said. "Is anybody here?" She said again. "Ummm, yeah. Here!" I said waving my hand. "Kenma?" She said with excitement. "Ummm, (Y/N)?" I said as a guess. She came to my bed and gave me the tightest hug I think she could give.

We both just layed in the silence. There was no chair so she layed on my hospital bed.
"Ummm, remember when you got cut of with the girls scream?" I said biting into the chocolate. "Yeah, I remember." Trying to find the same chocolate at the bedside table. "What was it you were going to ask me?" I said just letting her bite into my chocolate bar. "Ummm, it is kinda cheesy." She said with a light blush, hiding her face on my chest.

"Come on tell me." I said. "Even if it is cheesy." I said getting another bite. "Fine." She sighed, maybe waiting for me to start laughing already. But i'm not that type if person, right?

"Will you be with me..." She paused. I was waiting, I was about to answer but she spoke again finishing her sentence. "Will you be with me... forever?" She said tearing up.
I paused for a moment. "Of course I will." I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear. She smiled through tears and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly. She fell asleep on my chest moments later. I kissed her in the head and fell asleep too, promising I'll stay by her side
        Forever...

Word Count: 615 words