1: Remembering The Old Times

I'm Johnathan.
I'm 25 years old.
And I'm visiting my hometown to meet my parents after a very long time.
I do want to see their faces and see how they've been.
They must be having a hard time having no son.
But then again. They told me I have a big sister, so she's probably accompanying both of them.

"Damn. A Big Sister huh? I never had a feeling that this day would come. I would see her. Will she be beautiful? Like in anime??"
Johnathan said to himself loudly, creeping out the people surrounding
him.

He shakes the thought of anime inside his head as he puts on a straight face.

Ready to meet his parents!
And his sibling!
He puts his fist to his chest. Swearing an oath.

"Dakima Station, Dakima Station.
Passengers who's getting off Dakima Station, please safely go out of the train doors"
He heard the announcement as he holds on to his suitcase and gets out of the train and out of the station.
But he bought 2 fizzy drinks and stored it for later.

He calls on to a taxi and gets inside once a taxi stopped nearby.

"Good Afternoon Sir. Where to?"
Kindly asked the driver.

Johnathan gave the directions to the driver because his mom only gave directions to the home and not the street itself.

"Ah, I see. Buckle on to your seatbelt sir."

Johnathan puts his seatbelt on as the taxi starts moving.

Johnathan got a notification.
It's a message from his dad.
He opened the message.

-Hey son. Remember that girlfriend of yours you used to date here? It was good times making sure you were safe from. Thots. Heh-

He sighed dissapointed.

He texted back.
-Pa, Please don't mention my ex-girlfriend...
He sighed but then continues to type-

Don't tell me she still lives here.. don't tell me after years of silence, she's still here...?-
And he hits send.

Johnathan looks out of the window of the city.
It's been awhile since he has seen the beautiful buildings and old fountains remaining. There are new buildings but that doesn't bother him a bit as he see seems to be a chill weeabo.

Johnathan's dad just sent a cheeky emoji, showing some sort of smug to his son.

The 25 year old man sighed as he puts the phone down and admires the view, and his childhood.
All the good times.
All of the memories made here.

Memories...

Completely forgotten.

Because half of them is just his ex complaining that he isn't buying stuff for her.
He shakes his head groaning a little.

It's going to be a nightmare If his ex is still living in these parts of the city.
It would be very bad, and very annoying to see the face of a girl who doesn't fucking shut up.

He closes his eyes thinking deeply.
Praying to the Gods.

"Please. God's. Help me. Don't make me meet up with my ex, and make my sister look hot"

What a Loser.

He opens his eyes.

Oh what the fuck.
Traffic.

"Ehrm. Sorry. Seems like there has been an accident on the road."
The Taxi driver said."

Johnathan shakes his head
"Nonono! It's no problem. I'm okay with it."

Johnathan's Thoughts: HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT WHY NOW?? IM VERY EXCITED TO SEE MY PARENTS AND PEOPLE JUST ALMOST KILLED EACH OTHER?? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY.
GRRRRRRR.

Johnathan cleared his throat and smiled to the taxi driver. As the Taxi driver keeps his eye on the stopped road.

As Johnathan groans whispering to himself.

"I hate myself..."