Chapter Four

A few days after the four VK's went to Auradon, Phoenix sits with Harry and Jack the monkey watching Amphitrite in the water

A few days after the four VK's went to Auradon, Phoenix sits with Harry and Jack the monkey watching Amphitrite in the water. "It's Ben's Coronation today." Phoenix says suddenly. Harry nods and notices the sad look on her face "Hey, you'll see them all again soon." he tells her. Phoenix nods and leans against his shoulder with Jack on her leg. Amphitrite comes up to the surface and lifts a tentacle up. Phoenix laughs and goes over to her "I'm alright girl." she tells her stroking her softly.

The pair make their way to the Chip Shop to watch the Coronation on the TV. Harry goes over to Uma as Phoenix sits down next to Gil. "Hey Phoenix." Gil smiles. "Hey Gilly." she smiles giving him a side hug and pinching a fry off his plate. Harry turns the TV on and they turn to watch the Coronation. Mal appears with Ben in the carriage and Phoenix clenches her fists. Soon they watch as Ben is made King and someone grabs the wand from Fairy Godmother. "What was that?" Gil asks as they hear a loud bang. Phoenix gets up and runs outside to see that the barrier has been broken at the top. She runs back in "The barrier has been broken at the top!" she exclaims as she turns to the TV to see what's happening. She watches as Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos go against Maleficent. "What the hell is she doing?" Uma screeches. After a few minutes the four VK's defeat Maleficent and Mal chooses to be with Ben. Phoenix screams and throws her food at the screen before storming out. Harry looks at Uma and they follow Phoenix out the chip shop with Gil following them.

Phoenix storms onto the Duchman and gets her laptop out. "Nix don't do anything you'll regret." Uma tells her. "I won't I'm just going to talk to Ben if not my Aunt." Phoenix tells her. Uma nods and leads the boys out. "We'll wait on deck." she says shutting the door. Phoenix loads up video chat and clicks onto Ben's contact. She tries ringing him four times but each time he doesn't pick up. She sighs and clicks onto her Aunt Belle's contact, who picks up at the second ring. "Phoenix! Hey sweetheart." "Hey Aunt Belle." Phoenix says trying to act happy and enthusiastic. "Oh Phoenix. I'll talk to them about it." Belle says picking up on ther mood. "Thanks Aunt Belle. I tried to call Ben to congratulate him but he didn't pick up." Phoenix responds. "I'll talk to him about it. Anyway your Mother told me you have a boyfriend now. Who is it?" Belle asks her. "It's Harry, Snow and David's grandson." Phoenix tells her Aunt. "Oh that's sweet. He better treat you right." Bell tells her. "He does Auntie don't worry." Phoenix suddenly sees her Uncle behind her Aunt. "Hey Uncle." she says with a smile. "Oh hello Phoenix." he responds with a fake smile. "I better be off now Phoenix." Belle tells her neice. "Oh Okay bye." "Bye Sweetheart." Once Phoenix presses end call she walks back on deck. She walks over to her friends and leans against Harry. "How was it?" Uma asks. Phoenix shrugs and looks over to Auradon. Fireworks start going off and she frowns. "We are getting off this Isle if it's the last thing I do." Phoenix vows to her friends, Uma smiles "This is why you're my Co Captain." she tells her. Phoenix chuckles and goes over to Harry, who wraps his arms round her. "Ready to cause some mayhem?" she asks. "Always." he smiles. Phoenix pulls his head down and kisses him passionately. "Okay lovebirds." Uma laughs making them break away smiling.

A/N: I know it's short but next chapter is the start of Descendants 2.