Chapter Nine

Phoenix wakes up to Harry gently shaking her shoulder "Get dressed. We're going to watch the Cotillion at the chip shop." he tells her. Nodding Phoenix gets up a quickly gets changed.

Once dressed she walks on deck to see her father talking to her Uncle

Once dressed she walks on deck to see her father talking to her Uncle. "Uncle Jack!" she smiles running over and hugging him. "Hello my favourite Turner." he smiles hugging her back. Phoenix giggles as Jack releases her. "Dad, we're going to go watch the Cotillion at the chip shop." she tells her dad. "Okay Sweetheart." Will smiles kissing her forehead. Jack the monkey swings down and lands on her shoulder as she takes Harry's hand. Amphitrite waves a tentacle as they walk past her, Phoenix chuckles and waves back at the baby kraken.

Together they walk in the chip shop, they go over to Gil who is sat by the TV. "Hey Gilly." Phoenix smiles. "Anna!" he smiles hugging her. "What's Uma's plan?" she asks him. "She found Mal's spell book and managed to get out as the barrier closed. She said something about spelling Ben to taking the barrier down." Gil tells her. Phoenix sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose, making Harry put a comforting arm round her shoulders. She leans into him and he places a kiss on her head. "I just hope this turns out good for us." she tells them. They watch as Uma walks onto the deck and starts to dance with Ben. After a few minutes Mal starts talking to Ben before she kisses him. Phoenix watches closely as Uma jumps into the water using her magic to transform. Mal turns onto a dragon and starts fighting Uma. Ben drives into the water and stops them from fighting. Uma gives Ben back his ring before going underwater and disappearing. Phoenix screams and throws a plate at the wall before storming out the chip shop, Harry follows after her with Jack on his shoulder. He watches as Phoenix kicks stuff on their way back to the Dutchman.

They climb aboard the ship and see Henry waiting for them. "Phoe I thought I should tell you. Dad's talking to mum and she wants you to move to Auradon to be with her." he tells his sister. "No absolutely not. I belong on the Isle with you, dad, my family and friends, it's where I need to be. Not some pink kingdom where you have to be prefect." Phoenix retorts. As she does her dad steps on deck. "Phoenix you need to think about this. If you go then you can be with your mother and have anything you want." he tells her. "I have everything I want right here already. I have my family, my friends, a loving boyfriend. That's all I need! Mother hasn't even spoken to me since the Coronation!" she tells him. "Phoenix just-" Will starts. "No dad I'm not going!" she shouts before running off the ship with Jack and Harry running after her.

Phoenix runs to the Jolly Roger and to Emma who's on deck. "Phoenix? What's happened? What's wrong?" she asks. Phoenix burts into tears causing Emma to wrap her in a hug as Harry walks on deck. "Harry what's happened?" Emma asks her son. "Will got a call from Elizabeth. She wants Phoenix to move to Auradon to live with her. Will told her she should go, they had a massive argument about it." Harry explains. Emma sighs and strokes Phoenix's hair "I-I don't w-want to m-move." she cries. "Shhh. We'll sort everything out. For now you can stay here tonight. Go with Harry while I talk to Killian." Emma tells her. Phoenix nods and let's Harry take her to his room.