Chapter Five

A couple months after the Coronation Phoenix walks into Curl Up and Dye. She walks into the main room and spots Dizzy near the back of the room. "Dizzy." she calls out. The girl turns round "Phoenix." she cheers running over and giving her a hug. Phoenix chuckles "Do you think you could do my hair? I want it short though." "How short?" Dizzy questions. "Short short." Dizzy squeals "Colours?" "Whatever you want Dizz." Phoenix smiles. Dizzy takes Phoenix's hand and drags her over to a chair.

After a couple of hours Dizzy finishes and Phoenix smiles. "Amazing as always Dizz. Here you go keep it for just you though." Phoenix tells her handing her some money. "Thanks Phoenix." Dizzy grins as Phoenix leaves. She sneaks home and gets changed into a new outfit.

Phoenix walks to the chip shop and sneaks up behind Harry

Phoenix walks to the chip shop and sneaks up behind Harry. She jumps onto his back and covers his eyes "Guess who?" she jokes. "Hmm is it my amazing girlfriend ?" he asks. "Yep and I have a surprise for you. Now keep your eyes shut and trun around." she tells him as she jumps down. He does so and she smiles "Okay open." she says.

"Woah Princess

"Woah Princess." he exclaims. "You like it?" she asks. "Definitely." he tells her with a smile and a kiss on the lips. As they pull away Uma walks in "Nix I am loving the hair." she tells Phoenix. "Thanks Uma, Dizzy did it for me." she tells her friend as she sits next to Harry. "She's got some real talent." Uma comments. Phoenix nods and steals one of Harry's fries. "You heard anything?" Harry asks. "Nope nothing since talking to Aunt Belle after the Coronation. Mum hasn't been talking to me either only Father and Henry." Phoenix tells them. Sighing she grabs the TV remote and turns the TV on. Seeing Mal she throws some food at the screen.

"Poser." Uma shouts. "Traitor!" Harry adds. "Hello?" Phoenix asks Uma's and her crew. Harry goes up to the screen and wipes some of the food off. "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" he asks Phoenix who nods. "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks him. "Yeah. What they said." Gil says swallowing the food he had in his mouth. "That little traitor, who left us in the dirt." Uma says. "Who turned her back on evil." Harry adds. "Don't get me started on my cousin." Phoenix tells them. "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck." Gil trails off as Phoenix glares at him making him stop. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." Uma tells Harry and Phoenix. "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--" Gil starts. "I need you to stop talking." Uma cuts him off. "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry tells Uma putting an arm round Phoenix. "Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and us, most of all, daughter of Ursula and daughter of the Pirate King!" Uma exclaims. "What's my name?" Phoenix asks Harry. "Nix!" he says taking off his hat and pecking her lips. "What's my name?" Uma asks Gil. "Mm. Uma?" he asks. "What's my name? What's my name?" The girls sing in unison. "Uma!/Nix!" The crew spilt in Unison.

Uma:   
♫ This is all hands on deck ♫
♫ Calling out to lost boys and girls ♫
♫ I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect ♫
♫ We won't stop 'til we rule the world! ♫

Phoenix:
♫ It's our time, we up next! (next, next) ♫
♫ Our sail's about to be set (set, set) ♫
♫ They ain't seen nothing yet! ♫

Uma and Phoenix:   
♫ Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Say it louder! ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Feel the power! ♫
♫ No one's gonna stop us ♫
♫ Soon the world will be ours ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? ♫
♫ What's it? What's it? ♫
♫ Say it loud! ♫

♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ All eyes on me ♫
♫ Let me see 'em! ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ What's it? What's it? ♫
♫ Say it! Say it! ♫

♫ (Uuuma-ah-ah-ah) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Um) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Uma) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Um) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Uma) ♫
(Uma/Nix) ♫

Phoenix:
♫ I'm the queen of this town ♫
♫ I call the shots, you know who I am ♫
♫ I don't need to wear no fake crown ♫
♫ Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance ♫

Uma:
♫ It's our time, we up next! (next, next) ♫
♫ My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets) ♫
♫ The worst is now the best ♫

Uma and Phoenix:   
♫ And leaving us here will be their last regret! ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Say it louder! ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Feel the power! ♫

♫ No one's gonna stop us ♫
♫ Soon the world will be ours! ♫

♫ What's my name? What's my name? ♫
♫ What's it? What's it? ♫
♫ Say it! Say it! ♫

Harry:   
♫ You know what they say ♫
♫ Bad girls have all the fun ♫
♫ Never learned to count ♫
♫ 'Cause I'm number one ♫

♫ Ready here we come ♫
♫ We always get out way ♫
♫ It's a pirate's life ♫
♫ Every single day ♫

♫ (Hey!) ♫

♫ She's the captain ♫
♫ I'm the first mate ♫
♫ Enemies seasick ♫
♫ Can't see straight ♫

♫ Call 'em fish bait ♫
♫ Throw 'em on a hook ♫
♫ Nix's so hot ♫
♫ They get burned if they look ♫

Uma and Phoenix:   
♫ All eyes on me ♫
♫ Let me see 'em! ♫

♫ I see your eyes on me, boys (Hey!) ♫
♫ You know what my name is ♫
♫ Say it! ♫
♫ Say it louder! ♫

♫ Hook me! ♫
♫ (Ho!) ♫
♫ Woo! ♫
♫ (Ha ha!) ♫
♫ Ah ha ha ha ♫

♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Say it louder! ♫
♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Feel the power! ♫

♫ No one's gonna stop us ♫
♫ Soon the world will be ours! ♫

♫ What's my name? What's my name? (Uma/Nix) ♫

♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ All eyes on me ♫
♫ Let me see 'em! ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ What's it? What's it? ♫
♫ Say it! Say it! ♫

♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫
♫ Ooh, say it louder! ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫

♫ What's it? What's it? ♫
♫ Say it! Say it! ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Um) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Uma) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Um) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Uma) ♫
♫ (Uma Uma la la Um) ♫
♫ (Uma/Nix) ♫

As they finish singing Harry pull Phoenix in for a kiss. "Shut your clams!" Ursula suddenly shouts whipping a tentacle out to Uma. "Mom!" Uma exclaims. "These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!" Ursula shrieks. "It's fine. It's fine. 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--" Uma starts til Gil buts in. "Shrimpy!" Uma looks at him as Harry gives him a smile. Gil gets taken outside by Harry who sits him on the steps outside. Harry walks back into the chip shop and goes over to Phoenix. He leans down and kisses her passionately. "Mmh." Phoenix smiles. Harry pulls away "Have I mentioned how good you are at singing." he asks making her blush. "Also you are very cute when you blush." he adds. Uma looks at them "Okay you two go make the rounds." she says chuckling at her best friends.