Where it begins....

Aphmau's POV

I woke up to the sound of my father yelling and a smack to the head.

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SLUT AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST!" yelled my dad. "Y-yes father..."I stuttered. I got up and limped my way to the bathroom I lifted up my shirt to see all the cuts bruises and scars on my chest arms and legs I sighed. I got in the shower and took a quick shower and once the water touched my skin I winced in pain. I guess some of them opened up again I got out and patched up my scars and cuts once I was done I put on my black hoodie and and black jeans and grabbed my mask I went down stairs to be hit in the head again."WHY WHERE YOU TAKING SO LONG MAKE ME MY BREAKFAST AND GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL OR YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE EVEN WORSE!" "Y-yes father I'm s-sorry..." I got up quickly and made eggs toast and bacon and grab my back pack and ran out of the house. 

I put my ear buds in and listened to music and sang.

(Play video if you'd like)

Once I was done I heard clapping and turned around there where two boys one had brown hair and baby blue eyes and the other one had blonde hair and blue turquoise eyes. The blonde hair boy said "You got a nice voice." I took one more look at them and ran.

Garroth's POV

I was walking with Laurence when we both saw a girl and she was singing and her voice was beautiful....She had raven hair but we couldn't see her eyes because we were behind her when she was done singing we just had to applaud her voice was like an angel's then she turned around and her eyes are dark amber eyes she looked beautiful but she was wearing a mask so I couldn't see her face fully and I said "You got a nice voice."when I said that she ran off. "Well that was weird she just ran off.." said Laurence"Maybe she's just shy that's all." I said. I wonder what her name was.... 

Aphmau POV

I ran as fast as I could and I finally made it to school and only a little time to spare I decided I would text FC he's the only one that understands what I'm going through.... 

(Hey everyone I'm back and better then ever I just finished the first chapter of Aarmau abused so hope you enjoy it anyways I'm off to get tacos!!*Jumps out window to get tacos*) 

Ciao~