First day.

Aphmau's POV

(By the way Aphmau's a werewolf in this because I want to. UwU)

Shu: Hey FC.

                                                                                                           FC: Hey Shu how's your day going?

Shu: Meh it's going but I'm still kinda scared.

                                                                         FC: It's going to be okay I believe in you! 8D 

Shu: Ugh that face! -3-

Shu: Heh...thanks FC.❤

                                                                                                                           FC: No problem Shu!❤

Shu: Well better get going don't wanna be late.

                                                                                                                        FC: Ok bye Shu ttyl! 8D

Shu: Yeah ttyl FC.❤

I smiled to myself FC always makes me happy when I'm sad and he's my only friend. I was interrupted from my thoughts when someone bumped into me. I fell to the ground and winced in pain but quietly so the person who bumped into me didn't hear.

 When I looked up I saw a boy he had jet black hair and charcoal eyes. The boy looked at me and said "Watch were you're going you stupid potato..."I didn't say anything but he smelled good wait-No,no,no,no! Don't tell me is he a werewolf too then he could probably-nope nope NOPE I'm not even going to even think of that! I snapped out of my trance when I felt a wet substance on my back GOD DAMMIT one of my wounds opened up again! I got up but it hurt when I did I made my way to the back of the school and started patching up my scars.

Aaron's POV

                                                                                                                        Shu: Hey FC.

  FC: Hey Shu how's your day?          

                                                        Shu: Meh it's going but I'm still kinda scared. 

FC: It's going to be okay I believe in you! 8D 

                                                                                                    Shu: Ugh that face! -3-

                                                                                          Shu: Heh...Thanks FC.❤

FC: No problem Shu!❤

                                 Shu: Well better get going don't want to be late.

FC: Okay bye Shu ttyl! 8D

                                                                                     Shu: Yeah ttyl FC.❤

After I texted Shu my online friend I started to worry about her she's been abused by her father after her mother died and I feel really bad I wish if I could do something but we never met in real life. I was walking around a bit when I bumped into a girl she had dark amber eyes and raven black hair she had a mask on. I kinda felt annoyed so I said "Watch were you're going you stupid potato..."But she didn't say anything instead she just got up and went to the side of the school weird...but she smelled good could she be my mate....? Nah.(You sure bout that Aaron?)

(I'm back FINALLY this took forever but I got it done hope you guys enjoyed it have a great day! Now I'm off to get cookies because I've been craving them.)

Ciao~