The shadow Knights

???'s POV

We followed the girl to the girls bathroom. I haven't seen her around before this will be fun....

Aphmau's POV

Way to go Aphmau you brought attention to yourself and your top priority was to not draw attention great just great I-

"Well hello there might I say you have a good voice..."

"Huh!?"

I turned around to be met with a boy with black hair and dark turquoise eyes and two other people with him The other boy beside him had reddish brown hair and dark crimson red eyes and there was a girl she had white hair and dark purple eyes.

"Oh were are my manners my name is Gene the leader of the Shadow Knights and these two are Sasha and Zenix."

"...."I said nothing something about them, their aura was off it wasn't a nice feeling....-Wait how did I just feel that I don't have anything special about me how did-

"You know it's rude not to listen to someone when there speaking looks like we have to teach you a lesson about manners..."Gene said with a evil smirk. 

Oh no....

After the beating because I don't want to write that I'm lazy and I don't like violence.

I sat there on the ground wincing in pain they kicked me punched me and I just sat there not moving. After a few minutes I tried to get up but I didn't on the second time I did I made my way to the sink and tried to wash some of the blood off but it kept coming so I grab some bandages from my back pack and patched some of them up. 

I walked out of the classroom and made my way to last class since I had to do it once I got there.

Hello my fellow homans (Or werewolves if you're one) just finished the chapter hope you like it and have a awesome day!

Ciao~