16.I Can Never Hate You!!

Distant voices of people were coming down to the room when Yoona came to reality. She quickly wiped her face and stood up.

"Yoona!!you were amazing" Kai entered the room. Yoona gave him a half smile.

"What's wrong? Did you cry? Why are your eyes so puffy?" He was concerned.

"Waee? Why would I cry? It's just something got into my eyes when I was wiping away the makeup" Yoona reassured him.

"Are you sure? Then let's go meet with the others. They are waiting outside. They are planning to have a after party" he proceeded to leave the room.

Yoona nodded and followed him but suddenly, all her surroundings started spinning. She was about to hit the floor when two tight hands hold her, pulling herself into his arms.

"Yoona?Gwaenchanh-a?Yoona talk to me!!" Kai was shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Ohh Gwaenchanh-a... I... Uhh" she tried to walk but fell miserably into Kai's arm again.

"No you aren't..Let me take you to home" Kai slowly took her into his arm in a bridal style, Yoona felt too dizzy to protest. He somehow avoided the crowd and got her inside his car. Kai gave a quick call to other members informing that they won't be able to join them and they should continue without them.

The sky was getting darker. Small raindrop started falling over the window. Kai increased the car temperature a little. Yoona was sitting silent the whole time, looking at the window. She cannot hide it anymore. All these things were killing her. She trembled a little and a large overcoat fall upon her body giving her warmth and assurances. Her heart drenched in pain looking at Kai. He was smiling sweetly. She has no right hurting this gentleman by hiding things, not when he is taking more places in her heart day by day.

They arrived at Yoona's apartment.

Kai gave Yoona a water bottle to drink and shifted her to the bed.

"Rest here quietly. Do not move", Kai told her in a strict voice.

Yoona was looking at him with affection. she reached for his cheek, stroking lightly with her thumb.

"You are such a kind person. I don't deserve you kim Jongin", tears were forming in her big eyes.

"Heyy!! What happened baby girl?" Kai leaned a little, looking worried.

Yoona sat up and took his hands inside her little hands.

"I need to tell you something" She sighed.

Kai was looking at her with confusion. She started telling everything about Baekhyun. About their relationship in the past, about how he left her for someone else and why she was ignoring him all these times. Although she skipped the part where Baekhyun tried to threaten her or even tried to kiss her forcefully. She honestly didn't want to hurt Kai and obviously didn't want to ruin their brotherhood.

"I am so sorry I didn't tell you at first. It's alright if you hate me now. I will understand your consequences", hot tears were falling from her eyes.

Kai took Yoona into a tight hug. "Why would I hate you? What wrong have you done?" He placed a kiss on her head.

"I can never hate you Kirisaki Yoona. I can understand. You must have been scared or didn't want to explore your past.It's totally alright baby girl" he reassured her hugging her more tightly.

"My baby girl will sleep now. Close your eyes..I am here with you" he laid her in the bed and gave a soft kiss in her forehead.

A/N- Hello my readers!! I was so busy yesterday! Couldn't post any new chapters!! Here is the new update!!

Sorry to my readers for making you wait!!

Enjoy and please Vote.Comment.Share

Saranghae!! ❤