5

Dear jungkook,

I don't know what to do with the girl without you, she is exactly like how you used to be.
I miss the way we used to have so much fun, so much of it was just us, and the guys, mostly us.
Achelois is literally the lady reincarnation of you in character and me in beauty hehe.
Just kidding.
It's so weird, how long I've been wihout you.
You know what I do everyday when I miss you? I text you from my phone, and then text back from your phone, because I'm fricking lonely you rabbit!

And how can you even keep the password as my name you dumb rabbit. Everyone could guess it, but then again, no one keeps easy passwords anymore.
Good job baby.

You know, I've never felt so empty since layla left.
Don't leave me like she did, she abandoned me like I was nothing, like I didn't matter, or deserve love like a normal person.
She was when I thought I was straight, but then I met you, my perfect angel.
Please dont abandon me like she did koo. Please.
Come back.
Don't.... don't stay on the moon, my moon.

Love,
Jinnie.

A tear drop stained the end of the letter, which was presumably jin's.
Achelois was now more curious as to how her other father was, as she was always told stories of how amazing he was, but never how he was loved, or how he loved.

She herself, was in a new relationship, doubting things, and experiencing them
She had just told jin a few days ago, and jin had happily obliged.
But little did they know the little family which was starting to form again, would end soon,

And the orphan, would be an orphan again.