8

It was now 7 pm.
She held the last letter in her hand, nervous, sweating.
She wanted to read it, but at the same time she didn't want to let go of the last memory of her parents which was pending.
Even though she wanted more, this last letter was all she had.

She called up namjoon, asking him to take him to the cemetery tomorrow morning to meet her parents, even though it had barely been just a day since the cremation.

Namjoon agreed and hung up, asking her if she had eaten and if she was okay, to which she replied with a positive response, her tears flowing, stainig her snow white cheeks, a dark shade.

"The last letter. Here goes."

Dear achelois.

Yes, achelois, not jungkook.
I know you well enough in these 7 years that you always loved my room and everything in it. Even if the person in that particular room didnt give you the love you deserved.

All I can say is achelois, I tried my best.

"I know you did dad. I know you did."

You will always be the best thing that happened to me, after jungkook of course.

If jungkook was alive, he would have surely loved you more than the half assed love I gave you, the constant mood swings I had.
I just couldn't my love.

I know I was wrong.

Jungkook, he was the only thing in my head.
The moon truly got lost in itself that day.

Achelois.
All you need is this house. Everything you need is here.

By the time you read this letter,I know I'll be gone.
I dont know how. I just feel it.

The wound in my heart is too much. I can't stay here anymore. I did my duty of building you up and giving you a proper life.
I promise you will never need anything.

Just ask namjoon for your keys to the locker in the bank. Everything is safely kept there.

I love you achelois.
I really want to write my feelings out, but I'm afraid this small piece of paper will not be able to describe how much I love you, or how much I adore you.

You grew up perfectly, My girl.

Just don't keep all these letters with you to keep grieving.
Bury these with me okay? Just keep the photos if you really want them.

Oh and, tell namjoon to remake jungkook's stone.

Yours always,
Dad & Appa.

All she could do was cry and cry, nothing else could help her.
Everyone was gone.
Yet she felt them around her, looking after her.

She wiped her eyes and smiled at the pictures hanging around in the room,half of them of Jungkook and half of them of hers.

-

She kneeled down, and made a small burrow, between the two graves, almost as if the burrow connected her parents, and buried the letters there.

She smiled sadly, remembering what her dad had written in those letters, her tears running down her face continuously.

She got up and hugged namjoon who stood there silently, praying the star crossed lovers united in heaven.

Sad love.
That's what this was.

The saddest love she had ever witnessed.

-

The end.