Unexpected Meeting

As Grell walked down the street, memories of the good times she had with William came flooding back. This caused her to start crying. However she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into a man.

"O-oh my I'm sorry.." She sniffed and looked up at the man. She then sensed a dark demonic aura from him. It was Claude Faustus. Butler of the Trancy estate. Well not anymore since Alois was dead.

Claude looked at her. "It's fine." He somehow recognized her. "Pardon me but are you alright? You look awful."

Grell looked down. "I-I'm fine."

"Please allow to help you." He offered as he held out his hand.

"Why would you a demon help me a reaper?" She asked suspiciously.

The demon sighed. "My lady I may be a demon but I am still a gentleman." He smiled. "How could I leave a beautiful lady such as yourself like this."

Grell blushed lightly and took the spider's hand. "Alright." Although she was still suspicious of him, something inside her told her to trust him.

Claude brought her to his car. He took her luggage and put it in trunk and opened the passenger door for her. She got in and buckled up. He got in and started to drive towards the Trancy manor. He lived there and claimed it as his own.

"U-um thank you." Grell said a bit nervous.

"You are quite welcome." He smiled. "What is your name if you don't mind me asking."

"Oh it's Grell. Grell Spe- Sutcliff."

"Well miss Sutcliff, my name is Claude Faustus."

Grell smiled. "It's nice to meet you mr. Faustus."

"The pleasure is all mine." He chuckled.

They soon arrived at the Trancy manor. Claude parked and got out. He quickly helped Grell out then got her things. They walked up to the front and Claude opened it for her. She walked in.

"What a beautiful manor." She smiled. "However it could use a bit of red."

He chuckled. "I'll think about it. Come with me and let's get you cleaned up."

She nodded. "Alright."

"Follow me." He lead her to a bathroom. "Please take your time. After you are finished call for me and I will come with some extra clothes."

"Ok. Thank you." She went in and closed the door. She sighed and got undressed. She then got into the bath. "What a nice and handsome man." Grell blushed.

After Grell finished her bath she called for Claude, who came right away. He walked not looking at her of respect and set some extra clothes down for her.

"I have prepared a room for you." He said walking out.

Grell got dressed quickly and walked out. She saw Claude waiting for her. "I'm ready."

"Very well." He lead her to her room. "I hope you sleep well. Please stay as long as you wish."

She felt her heart jump at this. "Thank you so much."

"Of course." He walked away.

She went into the room and went to bed falling asleep instantly.