A Promise

A few days have past since Grell left William and was taken in by Claude. She was walking around the manor when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see who it was. Her eyes widened. It was William.

"You ran away..." He said gripping her shoulder tightly.

Grell stood her ground even though she was afraid. "I didn't run away. I left you."

William then grabbed her by the throat. "You don't get to leave me! You belong to me!"

"I-I don't belong to you or anyone!" She said gripping his arm.

Suddenly William was on the ground with gold knives sticking out of his back. Claude appears in front of Grell facing William.

"You filthy demon. Stay out of this!" William said in pain.

"How dare you put your hands on her!" Claude said.

"C-Claude..." Grell stuttered. She ran off to her room. William tried to go after her but was stopped by Claude.

"Leave before I decide to kill you." Claude threatened before growling. "I have a few other demons that will come if I call. You will be outnumbered." Of course this was a fib.

William scoffed. "I'll leave. But you will learn to back off." And with that the brunette left.

Claude sighed and went to Grell's room. He heard her crying through the door and knocked. "Grell are you alright?"

"N-no..." She said in shaky voice.

"May I come in?"

"Yes." She said hugging her knees.

Claude walked in. "Are you alright?"

"No. He never used to be like this. But he changed once he started to drink..." She started to cry even more.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you." He made her look at him. "I promise."

The red head smiled a bit. "I should tell you before it's too late." She sighed. "I'm pregnant with his child. But he doesn't know it."

Claude smiled at her. "I know. I could sense another soul within you." He got closer. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt either of you."

She looked at him and kissed him deeply. The demon was shocked but kissed back. The kiss soon became heated. Clothes started to come off.

Once the two were completely nude Claude laid Grell down and kissed down her body. This earned him soft moans. "You sound lovely my dear~"

Grell blushed lightly. "Please don't tease me~"

"A little foreplay is fun though~" He smirked and rubbed her pussy.

"Mmm~" She moaned softly.

Claude smirked and slipped his fingers in. This earn a cute moan. The way he touched her was better than William ever could. He thrusted his fingers fast.

"Oh yes!~" she moaned a bit louder.

Claude removed his fingers which caused the red head to whimper. He then replaced his fingers with something larger and thrusted in slowly. This caused Grell to arch her back and cry out in bith pain and pleasure. He was far bigger than William.

"S-so big!~" Grell moaned. This made Claude smirk and thrust slowly so she could get used to his size. After a bit pained moans turned into pleasurable ones. "Oh Claude~"

"You're so tight~" Claude moaned as he thrusts faster. "Fuck!~"

"Oh yes!~ Harder!~" she moaned louder as she felt him thrust harder and faster.

Claude groaned as he felt her tighten around him. He's had sex with others before. But they were mostly other demons. However none felt as good as Grell does. He loved it and he wanted more. He kissed her and thrusted deeper.

"MMMM!~" Grell moaned loudly into the kiss. She gripped his arms tightly feeling a knot in her stomach build up. She was getting close. She then felt him thrust faster. He was getting close too. She pulled away from the kiss. "AH HA!~ OH YES!~"

After a few more hard thrusts Claude released his seed deep inside her. This triggered her release all over his dick. They panted still coming down from the sexual high. He pulled out as cum seeped out of her pussy.

Claude laid next to his new lover and held her close. He felt his heart beat fast when he looked her. All he wanted to do was protect her and hold her all the time. "I promise I will never let anything happen to you."

Grell nodded tiredly. "Ok."

"Get some rest." Claude looked at her. However she had already falling asleep. He smiled and fell asleep as well.

[C]To be continued....