My Spiderman 4.

Prologue:
Peter leans over the grave of his best friend Harry who sacrificed himself heroically and holds a white rose in his hand.
"Hey buddy, I know it's been a while but that's me as usual but I came to say....."
Peter pauses for a moment as he takes out an old photo of him, Harry and MJ before he became Spider-Man and begins to cry as he continues in a choked voice, "me and MJ will be getting married soon but I wanted you to know before everyone else and she is also expecting twins, I miss you and wish you were here."
Peter then places down the rose by his grave and then continues to talk with the beloved ones who passed away in his life.
Meanwhile, in the now abandoned Oscorp research facility that gave birth to the Green Goblin, a strange man in a white laboratory coat and pale white skin picks up a cell phone and says to it, "it's time old friend."
Chapter 1:
It's another day for Spiderman as he walks into the police station with his newest foe shocker who has the same appearance as his classic comic self apart from the web on both hands acting as handcuffs as the police cheer at their friendly neighbourhood hero but behind that mask, Peter is feeling scared.
More villains and crazed maniacs including "goblin gangs" are terrorising New York but get he feels it's his duty to protect the city despite his latest setbacks but he would be lying to himself if he didn't fear his loved ones to be at risk.
Above the police station, a leather clad black cat resembling herself from the comics sits patiently spying at the hero from her hideout on the roof above the window she is looking through.
Suddenly a radio crackle filters her walkie talkie and says in an eager mechanical impression of the Green Goblin, "now boss?"
" not yet, need a moment for him to take the mask off then you do it, understood? " Black Cat said in her sweet seductive voice as the web crawler dashes into the alleyway to which she jumps over the rooftops in a quick paced parkour fashion to take out her camera, this must be her lucky day.