My Spiderman 4.

Chapter 8:
Spiderman charges into Morbius screaming with rage whilst Morbius tries to explain how he was trying to help her after losing his wife.
Black Cat smiles at the fight and suddenly dashes out of the room with the vial of blood which would have been used to turn Mary Jane into a vampire like thing to Morbius whilst saving her life.
"Guys break it off, she's...."
Bang!!!!!
Mary Jane screams out as she and her hospital her collapse beneath the floor as several detonators to off.
Spiderman and Morbius spring into action and in mid air free her from the bed as Spiderman catches her and shoots a web to the nearest wall only to be suddenly hauled up by a bulky middle aged man with a white waistcoat and Black fedora.
"Wilson fisk?!" Blurted out Morbius in confusion as he looks between Black Cat and the Kingpin surrounded by Goblin Gang members and Swat teams.
Black Cat stared at the floor guiltily as Spiderman is thrown against the floor as gang members start beating on him till the Kingpin raises his hand signalling them to stop.
"Why?" Peter asked confused with his suite torn and bloody as Felicia kneels down next to him .
"I helped Morbius track you down but when you took down Kraven and Shocker, you made the Kingpin desperate to get rid of you so he could gain complete power. He black mailed me by taking my father hostage, he would let him go as long as I got you and the black spider remain or a vial of Morbius's blood.I'm sorry it's not personal."
Then she kisses him on the face but the Kingpin simply shoves her away.
"Kill her." Orders the Kingpin in a calm casual manner like he was talking about the weather on a Monday Morning.
Morbius jumps in front and attacks the henchmen as Spiderman gets up and tackles with the Kingpin whilst Mary Jane and Black Cat fight off the others.
The Kingpin then punches Spiderman through the walls cracking several bones including half his ribcage making it hard for him to breath but he had to keep fighting, it was his great responsibility to protect the people even those like Felicia and Morbius.
The Kingpin throws a punch at Spiderman but misses his head as Spiderman upper cuts Kingpin's chin.
Felicia then jumps on to the Kingpin and begins plummeting him.
"Where is my father!!!" Felicia shouts at the Kingpin as she draws out a gun making the memory of Uncle Ben's death flash before Peter's eyes.
"No, he must be alive or else you won't find your Dad." Peter says as he web slings the gun from her and steps in front.
" he is right Felicia " Morbius says as he tries to comfort Felicia by hugging her.
She bursts into tears by this only for Morbius to reply with in a soothing voice, "I'm not mad with you my student, you always had a good heart even if you or rather we walk down a dark path"
Mary Jane then runs over to Peter but then the Kingpin gets up and snaps his legs and proceeds to kill him until Morbius hauls the Kingpin over his back and throws him away only to reveal more detonators as Wilson smiles as if satisfied with the impending chaos.
Epilogue:
The song Hero by Nickleback plays as an elderly Black Cat and youthful Mary Jane and Michael Morbius stand near the graves of Aunt May and Peter Parker who died at the age of 91 but despite his paralysed state he lived out the last years of his life in happiness as his now 21 year old son Harry Parker takes on the legacy of Spiderman but Peter will always be the one true Spiderman.
Mary Jane walks down the street where she first kissed the man she grew to love more than anyone and smiles as she sees a parade funded by the John Jamerson hero movement to preserve the memory and live of New York 's greatest hero, friend, lover, a father even and Nephew to Uncle Ben and Aunt May.
"Happy Spiderman day Peter" whispers Mary Jane as she wipes away a tear and goes over to watch the celebration as Harry in his father's old suite swings nearby landing next to his Mum as he took off his mask.
He looked so much like him.
He will never be replaced or forgotten.